Classic Italian Dream Home Right in Positano
"Indulge in all that is classic Italian from Murano chandeliers to ceramic covered terraces!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Built in 1906 and once an artist’s atelier, the combination of traditional disciplines mixed with modern-day amenities renders this timeless Italian property an excellent destination for an unforgettable Positano vacation.
The home’s location cannot be more central to shops, restaurants, the beach and all the rainbow-colored joys of the center of Positano town. Plus, the remarkably large pool terrace (200sq m) becomes the pivotal point of it all. With a large pool and areas for dining, outdoor living, sunning and relaxing, this magnificent sweeping terrace is ideal for parties, events and lovely alfresco dinners under the stars.
The villa sprawls over multiple levels posing plenty of accommodation options for large families and groups. The central part of the home with upstairs bedrooms and the lower-level suites all offer scintillating vistas, while an abundance of patios and terraces leave plenty of privacy for all. Suites on the lower level are ideal for those looking for more privacy as they have separated patios, living /dining areas and independent entrances but all areas of the property are integrated and connected by stairways.
- Breakfast included
- Swimming pool (6.2 x 4m) with jets and waterfall
- Central Positano location
- Fully restored historic building
- Spectacular ocean and town views
- Five terraces overlooking the ocean and Positano
- Elevator from street level to first floor
- Two hot tubs
- Professional kitchen
- Central Indoor living and dining
- 2 independent suites each with living/dining, kitchenette, and patio
- Massage room with bathroom + shower
- Pool table
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Immaculate bedroom suites sport fine ceramic Vietri tiles, a collection of antiques and top-quality bedding and mattresses. En-suite bathrooms with some yesteryear character retain plenty of charm and full functionality.
On the lower floor, there are two 2-bedroom suites that combine bedrooms with living/dining and kitchenette areas creating totally independent retreats ideal for families with children, groups looking for more independence, multigenerational and wedding or event groups
BEDROOM 1 – MAIN HOUSE UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to shared balcony with spectacular sea and Positano views.
BEDROOM 2 – MAIN HOUSE UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to shared balcony with spectacular sea and Positano views
BEDROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and bath. Access to Romeo and Juliet balcony. Kitchenette, living and dining area with patios shared with Bedroom 4.
BEDROOM 4 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Adjacent very small bathroom with vanity and shower. Access to Romeo and Juliet balcony. Kitchenette, living and dining area with patios shared with Bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 5- LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Bathroom with vanity and jetted shower shared with Bedroom 6. Kitchenette, living and dining area with patios shared with Bedroom 6.
BEDROOM 6- LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Bathroom with vanity and jetted shower shared with Bedroom 5. Kitchenette, living and dining area with patios shared with Bedroom 5. (Accessed through Bedroom 5)
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, RED WINE SOPA BATH PRODUCTS, HAIR DRYER, BIDET, HEATING, A/C, SATELLITE TV AND WI-FI.
Renaissance style oils in ornate frames hang regally from the walls, damask and gilded headboards grace the bed heads, glittering Murano glass chandeliers hang overhead while fresh color combo hand-painted ceramic tile floors ground the whole, and the magnificent scents and shades of Positano enter through the multiple set’s French doors. All in all, a heady mix of ageless Italian style lending itself to sunny weather holidays, creating an inviting base to return to from days spent sightseeing and basking on the nearby beach.
The main home and lower-level apartments each offer terraces with breath-taking vistas over the sea and are furnished with elegant sun beds, tables, and umbrellas – the ideal place for breakfast with a view!
Rental Price Includes
- Continental breakfast (8:00am to 11:00am)
- Daily up to 8 hours housekeeping service
- Midweek bed linen, bath and pool towels change
- Utilities (water, gas, electricity)
- Final cleaning
Know Before You Go
- The pool is open from May to October
- Three-level properties, elevator to living and pool level. All bedrooms and upper and lower levels are reached via stairs
- Laundry service available (€)
- Some road noise from the patio. Good window insulation blocks most noise
- Next-door hotel can look over pool patio
- Two lower-level suites (bedrooms 3-6) have a living/dining/kitchen area with patio plus independent entry access.
- Bedroom 6 is accessed through Bedroom 5.
- Great for Intimate weddings and private events for up to 30 guests
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Cook service (€)
- Laundry (€)
- Boat tours (€)
- Spa treatments (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cots or beds by request
- Children should be supervised around the pool, balconies and terraces.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Cooking classes, massages, wine tastings, beach, sightseeing, restaurants.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachCouplesEventsFriendsGroupsMulti-Generational FamiliesRestaurantsShoppingSightseeingWalking
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”