Kalkan Luxury Villa with Stunning views and 2 Pools
"Swimming alongside turtles minutes from the villa door has to be one of the most memorable experiences." - Reviewed by Lisa
Chosen by The Sunday Times as one of Europe’s 100 Sexiest Summer Villas – this Kalkan rental home is ideal for those who relish the absolute best.
The sexy sister of the villa next door, these two modern homes mirror one another while trying to outdo each other over which offers the most tantalizing views (they are the same!)
An easy open floor plan greets you upon entry, as does one of the most unforgettable views over the Bay of Kalkan and the distant mountains.
A comfy living and dining area is crowned by a well fitted kitchen and al fresco dining terraces beckon to the garden and pools.
As if one infinity pool with constantly changing views is not enough for your luxury Turkey vacation, a soothing water fall spills into a larger pool at the garden level, deal for families with children who want to play all day or adults soaking up the sun with a good book.
We highly recommend the room service dinners under the stars or enjoying a breakfast basket delivered to the home each morning and do not forget you have access to the chic beach club with its terraced sun loungers and oceanfront access.
Ask us about booking this home with its neighbour for bigger groups.
- 2 Private Pools
- Private garden
- Al fresco dining
- Stunning Mediterranean views
- Multiple terraces and balconies
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Sitting room with TV/DVD/CD player.
- Open plan living-kitchen area with sea, pool and mountain views
- Access to Hotel facilities
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The home spans three levels, the entry level with an en-suite bedroom, an open staircase to a large upper master suite with spacious bathroom area and outstanding views, and an exterior access to a second oversized garden suite with a large freestanding tub.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. French window onto private roof terrace with luxurious daybed. Sea, pool and mountain views.
BEDROOM 2 – GARDEN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and tub. French window onto private balcony. Sea, pool and garden views.
BEDROOM 3 – ENTRYLEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to pool terraces.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
During Summer months all your living will take place on the patios as it’s almost impossible to drag your eyes away from the ever-changing views of passing yachts, water ski fanatics or star laden skies.
The kitchen is very well equipped and a trip to the local market leaves plenty of opportunity to try your own hand at local favourites. Alternatively, a chef is always on hand ($) to prepare meals the professional way.
Rental Price Includes
- Welcome hamper
Know Before You Go
- Two twin villas sit side by side, ideal for a larger family or group
- The villa has its own private pool but no access to hotel communal pool
- The sea is abundant with turtles
- Turkish beds tend to be on the hard side
Guests will have access to the following hotel facilities.
- Breakfast ($) – must be booked 1-day prior due hotel capacity
- Beach Club
- Room service
- Complimentary motor launch to Kalkan (runs throughout the day and early evening)
- Massage service ($)
Staff and Services
- Cleaning and linen change (every other day)
- Daily tidying
- Concierge services (Hotel Reception)
- Hotel staff available for any management issues
- Chef ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets strictly on request
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Sunset boat trips, quadbike safaris, gullet cruise, sightseeing, beach, shopping, gastronomy, nightlife.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!