Classic Dolce Vita Villa of Dreams on the Amalfi Coast
"A rare find for that quintessential Italian summer. My perfect pick for the Amalfi Coast." - Reviewed by Lisa
Elegant, noble and rightfully proud, this large and luxurious rental villa is perfect for the group or family looking for a truly sophisticated Amalfi Coast experience.
With land so scarce and utilized to the maximum, finding a standalone villa in such a magnificent location is unique indeed. Then finding a villa with such well-appointed interiors, spacious gardens, stunning views and exceptionally large pool is even more surprising.
Classy dreams of sophisticated summer evenings spent alfresco enjoying the balmy breezes of one of the world’s most impressive coastlines. Days employed languishing poolside with exceptional service. Evenings choosing between the elegant interior dining room or the multitude of vine-draped patios to watch the sun go down. Such are the options facing the guest who rents this stunning luxury villa in the Positano area.
Ideally located in the authentic village of Praiano at the centre of the Amalfi Coast, the home is perfectly placed for more relaxed holidays away from the usual tourist hustle and bustle but well suited for sightseeing as well as enjoying superb local, less-known restaurants and quieter beaches.
- Private pool (heating €)
- Complete privacy
- Ocean, LiGali island and coast views
- Multiple furnished terraces
- Covered pool area for living and dining
- Indoor + outdoor dining areas
- Fireplace in living room
- Study area
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Satellite TV and Hi-Fi stereo system
- Access to computer facilities
- Gardens with citrus trees
- Heating and AC throughout
- Additional apartment on top floor of the home
- Parking for 2 cars in a garage nearby on request (€)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
One long corridor spanning the ground floor of the villa houses the large, high-ceilinged, well-appointed bedroom suites, which can all be accessed from the interior and/or the exterior of the house. Each with its own access to the expansive patios and terraces and chic en-suite tiled bathrooms.
A clever mix of stylish taupe floor tiles offsets the complex combos of bathroom wall tile colours and designs and complements the grown-up palette of fabric headboards and custom-made beddings. All together a wonderful melange of style and taste.
An additional top floor tower apartment offers two bedrooms with shared bathroom for groups looking for more accommodation, this floor is only accessed from the exterior of the home making for greater privacy and ideal for teenagers or independent travellers.
BEDROOM 1 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Direct terrace access. Partial sea view.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Direct terrace access. Sea view.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with large vanity, walk-in rain-head and handheld shower. Direct terrace access. Sea view.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins or King-size bed En-suite bathroom with large vanity, walk-in rain-head and handheld shower. Direct terrace access. Partial sea view.
BEDROOM 5 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins or King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanities, walk-in rain-head and handheld shower. Direct terrace access. Partial sea view.
BEDROOM 6 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Direct terrace access.
BEDROOM 7 – TOWER APARTMENT
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 8. Balcony. Coast view.
BEDROOM 8 – TOWER APARTMENT
Sleeps 2 – Two Single beds. Bathroom with shower shared with Bedroom 7. Balcony. Coast view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE TV, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Offering an air of the Grand Italian escapade, this spacious home unveils classic style interiors and more than ample terraces and exterior spots for dining, sunning, reading in the shade, exploring and relaxing. Extensive grounds, all showcasing magnificent views, segue through copious patio doors into cool, crips comfortable interiors.
A home made for long summer holidays, lazy days and sophisticated evenings with plenty of privacy for all.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for maximum 12 guests in 6 bedrooms. Can sleep up to 16 guests upon request when adding the 2-bedroom tower apartment (not the same standard as the other bedrooms).
- Daily housekeeping (not on weekends and national holidays)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance
- Lots of steps throughout
- Some of the bedrooms can be made up as twin on request
- Bedroom 6 has low, sloped ceilings, not suitable for very tall guests
- Glass walls in bathrooms between shower, WC and bidet leave little “privacy’”.
- Additional tower apartment with two bedrooms is accessed through an exterior staircase only (25 steps) and has not been renovated to the same standard as the rest of the home yet.
- Home spans 4 floors; guests have full use of 3 floors while an interior staircase leads to a private owner suite that is not accessible to guests.
- Old-style Italian kitchen is better suited for use by local staff – adding a chef service to this reservation is highly recommended.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby beds available (€)
- Child gates on staircase
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Hiking, shopping, gastronomy, wine tasting, beach, bars, boat trips, sight-seeing, swimming, water sports, nightlife, culture.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Rent boat
- Laundry service on request
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”