Striking Villa on the Sorrento Peninsula
"With stunning views, great amenities, and plenty of outside spaces this is the ideal sightseeing base." - Reviewed by Lisa
A striking Italian rental villa just minutes from the romance and beauty of Sorrento. Set in lush, landscaped gardens with a forest backdrop and panoramic views of a pristine nature preserve and stunning views to Capri and the Li Galli islands, this home makes the perfect Sorrento base for sightseeing all the Amalfi Coast and surroundings have to offer! Here you can expect seclusion, privacy and direct access through a gate at the top of the garden to a wonderful hiking trail through the heart of the forest.
Perfectly balancing modernity with traditional beauty, this rental villa has been renovated with all the modern conveniences and exhibits plenty of Italian flair. Space abounds. Huge patios, a rooftop pool, alfresco dining areas, endless views and, atypically for Sorrento, NO neighbours! Indeed, the exterior of this villa is designed to cater to your every whimsical request.
Alternatively, step out from the heat of the day into the opulent interior of the villa and you will be struck by the fun, clean beauty of the rooms. The spacious, airy living spaces are decorated with a neutrals color scheme and natural materials, which gives a sense of cohesion between the landscape and the interiors. The mix of old and new furnishings gives each space a distinct personality of its own.
Perfect for large groups and wine lovers.
- Rooftop infinity pool (heating €)
- Amazing sea views of the Gulfs of Sorrento and Naples and Mt.Vesuvius
- Pool terrace with bathroom, shower, ice machine and wet bar
- Huge patios and terraces
- Private spa (6-seater indoor hot tub, large Hammam and emotional shower)
- 2,000 m2 of private land
- Al fresco dining
- Woodburning BBQ
- Spacious living room
- Voice activated 50” Smart TV
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Dining room seats 10 guests
- Laundry room
- Remote control gate access with phone access
- Water feature
- Direct access to nature reserve hiking trails
- Outdoor parking (14 cars)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the five bedrooms has its own flair to distinguish it from the others. From bright funky headboards to flamboyant Vetri tiles with fun designs, all bathrooms have a unique shower to set it apart. Each room offers plenty of comfort and all upstairs rooms have access to a patio or terrace area, stepping from the comfort of sleep directly into the Italian sunshine is the best way to start any day.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Private terrace. Room with ramp access- limited mobility
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Direct access to the outside sea view terrace.
BEDROOM 3 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two detached twin-beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity, bidet, and walk-in shower. Direct access to the outside sea-view terrace.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with vanity, bidet and walk-in shower. Private sea view terrace.
BEDROOM 5 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Small room. Adjacent half bathroom. Private entrance from the outside.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE VOICE-ACTIVATED TV, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, EXTERIOR ACCESS
Opening onto the patios through round-topped French doors, the main living room of this Sorrento villa is spacious, airy, and sumptuously furnished. Complete with voice-activated TV and high-speed WiFi, this room is the ideal gathering spot. The tiled and terracotta flooring throughout the living spaces ensure that this Italian home stays cool even in the hottest summer days.
Living and dining options abound on the many terraces and garden levels. A hidden natural canopied dining area at the back of the home is as alluring as the many places for breakfast and sunset cocktails at the front of the property
The hidden gem of this Sorrento villa is the bi-level spa containing a large Hammam, a jetted hot-tub and a stunning shower fitted to provide chromotherapy in order to alleviate stress and aid in relaxation.
Rental Price Includes
- 4 hours daily housekeeping Mon-Sat (dish washing, laundry and cooking €)
- Weekly linen change
Know Before You Go
- Pool is open from April 15 to October 30 (heating €)
- This property is in an excellent location to connecting the villa to the closest town and all Amalfi sights
- Bedroom 5 is significantly smaller than the other rooms. Its adjacent bathroom doubles as a social bathroom and does not have a shower.
- No large events without prior consent of the owner
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax payable to the host upon arrival or check out.
- Saturday-Saturday rentals during high season. Please inquire for other times of the year.
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Laundry service available (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Lots of safety details: child gates on outside staircase, child safety rails on garden wall.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, Sightseeing, Water sports, Hiking, Cycling, Gastronomy, Wine tours, Shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!