Living it Large in Outdoor Magnificence!
“Living it Large in Outdoor Magnificence!” - Reviewed by Lisa
With warm breezes and unforgettable views, the home was cleverly built to maximize outdoor living with ALL the creature comforts. The iconic Cuixmala style is evident throughout from the intricate architectural details to the most beautifully carved glossy window shutters.
Forget selfies – this home is so loaded with glorious elements that a battery booster is a must!
The view is king. A wraparound, covered terrace envelopes the front of the house allowing all rooms to take full advantage of views stretching for miles across coconut and banana groves, plains with grazing exotic wildlife, the swollen banks of the majestic Cuixmala river and the glittering sea beyond.
If the view is king, then color is queen. Walls of soft washed tangerine create a subtle backdrop for intense splashes of cobalt blue woodwork. Large ceramic pots overflow with magenta bougainvillea, bright pink built-in day beds vie for attention with life-size animal bronzes.
A delightful live-in butler and cook create special mealtimes
- Hillside location
- Total privacy
- Gated patrolled nature reserve
- Fully staffed
- Full security detail
- Swimming pool
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- 2 sitting areas
- Lifesize animal bronzes
- WIFI throughout
- Full kitchen with cook
- Private landing strip
- Access to stables, yoga studio, organic gardens, tennis court
- 3 beaches
- Full use of hotel restaurant and facilities
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Four decadent bedroom suites with elegant textile accents, massive bathtubs and tons of tony accents complete a dramatic tableau. All have built-in daybeds suitable for small children sleeping in the same room as parents.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Oversized room with views across coconut and banana groves, plains, river and sea in distance. En-suite bathroom with huge bath-shower combo, twin vanities, bidet and spiral staircase up to sunset observatory patio.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Oversized room with views across coconut and banana groves, plains, river and sea in distance. En-suite bathroom with huge bath-shower combo.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with views to pool patio, coconut and banana groves, plains, river and sea in distance. En-suite bathroom with huge bath-shower combo.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with views to pool patio, coconut and banana groves, plains, river and sea in distance. En-suite bathroom with huge bath-shower combo and bidet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, HAIR DRYER, CEILING FANS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, TOILETRIES, FULLY STOCKED MINI BAR, COFFEE AND TEA MAKING FACILITIES, BATHROBES, SLIPPERS, TELEPHONE, LIGHT RAINCOATS, UMBRELLAS, SHUTTERED WINDOWS A/C, AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Breakfast (adding full all-inclusive meal plan is recommended $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Turn-down service
- Access to all hotel facilities at Casa Cuixmala, including its pool and restaurant, as well as access to a gated patrolled nature reserve, stables, tennis, yoga pavilion, Casa Gomez Club restaurant, 3 beaches and all activities.
Know Before You Go
- Adding the all-inclusive meal plan is highly recommended. Discounted rates for children between 2-11 years old.
- Loads of wonderful activities to participate in or hours of walking, cycling and hiking but currently no gym.
- In-room massages and beauty treatments available
- The property features a large dramatic swimming pool with shallow end ideal for small children but does not have childproof gates.
- Short exterior stairways connect buildings and rooms – the home is spread over five levels.
- Distances within the Cuixmala development are vast. To fully enjoy the freedom of the property we recommend a car, which can be rented on-site if needed. Bicycles and shuttles are also available for rent in advance.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children are welcome
- Child amenities available: highchairs, cribs, toys, water toys
- Pets are very welcome and have their own special beds
- Pets must be kept on a lead at all times due to the abundance of wildlife
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Tennis, stables, yoga, running paths, beach picnics, fitness trainer, nature, beaches
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!