Luxey Los Cabos Casita with Pool in Palmilla
"Picturesque would be the correct word for this property in every sense." - Reviewed by Deborah
This stunning, traditional casita is found on a pristine and beautiful stretch of Los Cabos coastline. Built in a traditional style with a timeless interior, this is a Los Cabos rental home that will really make you feel like you are living in the lap of luxury. In fact, every inch of this luxury villa in Cabo and all of its amenities have been finished to the highest possible standard with loving attention to detail.
From the private infinity pool to the alfresco dining area, complete with BBQ, to the sprawling living spaces, you can enjoy a compact but exquisitely beautiful home near San Jose del Cabo in the Palmilla gated community. With a maximum capacity of 6, it makes a perfect base camp for family vacations and romantic getaways alike.
Picturesque would be the correct word for this property in every sense. So, while it is within easy reach of two major towns, we recommend that you kick back, relax, and enjoy this property for what it truly is. Why not start your day with a light breakfast, a gentle swim, and then soak up the sunshine with a good book until it’s time for a cool margarita by the fire pit?
- Private infinity pool and Jacuzzi
- Fire pit
- Fabulous ocean views and breezes
- Access to the restaurants, bars, spa and golf course at the
- One & Only Palmilla Hotel.
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Home entertainment system
- BBQ grill and al fresco dining area
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- Golf cart
- 24-hour gated security
- 24-hour emergency medical response
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All three bedrooms in this stunning casita have their own bathroom, which makes the mornings far less stressful. The master and second bedroom also have sea views, but you can hear the soothing sounds of the waves from all three, which almost guarantees a restful sleep every night.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub-shower combo and double vanity. Sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Sea views.
Sleeps 2 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with shower
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
While the interior living spaces of this luxury Los Cabos rental home are beautifully finished and decorated, it is the outside spaces which truly shine. The balmy climate and stunning natural landscape make the exterior terraces and lounging areas truly sublime. The exterior spaces are fitted with a stunning alfresco dining area, a BBQ, a fire pit area, and shaded seating areas on the terrace.
So, no matter what plans you have in store for your day, this Cabo villa with pool in Palmilla offers the perfect location and all the amenities that you could need.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of a golf cart
Know Before You Go
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
Staff and Services
- Personal butler
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”