Luxe living in this Paros villa close to a tranquil beach.
"Lovely hillside location overlooking the beach and islands" - Reviewed by Lisa
If stunning views over neighboring Greek Islands, a million shifting hues of the most vibrant blues from sea to sky and a beautifully designed contemporary villa in Paros oozing with understated chic is your idea of the perfect summer getaway, then I think we have found you the ideal home!
Sitting in a secluded, quiet location just minutes away from one of Paros’ most tranquil beaches, this lovely Paros villa was constructed to make the most of the magnificent views and leave guests plenty of places to enjoy all the best that an island get-away promises.
With days spent around the dramatic pool watching the world float by, meals taken under shady pergolas, and laidback luxey indoor/outdoor living spaces just beckoning for the sunset cocktails, making the decision between hiring a private chef for a special dinner or chartering a private yacht for the day become the two greatest worries you’ll have.
Decorated throughout in a sophisticated palette of soft neutrals, all rooms are soothing and make for easy living as do the numerous patios and terraces which all fuse together faultlessly.
- Infinity pool with magnificent views 5x15m and underwater sound system
- Inside/outside living and dining
- 2 x Fully-fitted and equipped kitchens
- Private pool bar
- Pool bathroom with shower
- Outdoor oven and BBQ
- Projector for home cinema
- Satellite TV
- Basketball court
- Sound system in the main living room & exterior areas
- Air conditioning
- Private parking for 3 cars
- Mosquito nets
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
We loved the elegant simplicity of each of the rooms. All follow the same effortless design motif using soft tones of taupe, grey, olive and khaki to create a relaxing color spectrum which reflects the islands shifting moods.
Bedrooms are in the main house, a side wing and in the guest house.
The guest house is a large independent unit with a sleeper sofa, kitchenette and private bathroom.
Bedrooms 4 and 5 have the use of a private bathroom located at the door of the bedroom but not en-suite.
The second sitting room could easily double as an additional bedroom for one guest.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN VILLA UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower. Magnificent Sea views. TV and ceiling fans.
BEDROOM 2 – MAIN VILLA DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
BEDROOM 3 – MAIN VILLA
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin/King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower.
BEDROOM 4 – SIDE WING
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Use of private bathroom with combination tub/shower. Access to a large veranda with sunbeds views to Naxos island.
BEDROOM 5 – SIDE WING
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Use of private bathroom with combination tub/shower. Access to a large veranda with sunbeds and views to Naxos island.
BEDROOM 6 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 4 – Queen-size bed and sleeper sofa. Private bathroom with bathtub and shower and access to secluded veranda. Ceiling fans.
ALL BEDROOMS IN THIS PAROS VILLA INCLUDE SHEETS, BEDDING, BATH AND BEACH TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
With 4100 m2 /3122 sq. ft of well-planned floorspace there are no shortages of great places for everybody to enjoy, relax and find privacy. Two large living rooms are ideal for TV watching or just curling up with a good book and enjoying a soft breeze. One, in particular, can easily be used as an extra bedroom with its big, comfy sofa.
The guest house is completely self-sufficient with its own bathroom and kitchen – making it ideal for families travelling together or those on different eating schedules.
Plenty of shady and sunny terraces complete the whole and offer great sunning, dining and poolside living.
Rental Price Includes
- Concierge Service
- Welcome basket with local delicacies
Know Before You Go
- An additional compulsory cleaning fee covers daily housekeeping, change of towels and linens twice a week, and freshening of the shower next to the pool.
- A sleeper sofa in the guest house and a large sofa in the 2nd living room give the possibility of accommodating up to 16 people.
- 3 TVs throughout the house: living room, playroom and master bedroom
- Smoking allowed in designated areas only
Staff and Services
- Daily Housekeeper
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Highchairs and cribs can be provided, please ask
- Pets upon request
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island hopping, Yachting, Spa treatments, water sports, sightseeing, deep-sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
- Private Chef
- In House Spa Service
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-residence spa services
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!