Luxury Forest Lodge by the Lake in Gocek
"The ultimate luxey bolt hole, away from it all but with oodles of creature comforts!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Looking for an unconventional stay in the Turkish countryside? This forest lodge is a hidden gem only an hour away from sophisticated Göcek. Benefiting from stunning views of the forest, mountains, and nearby lake, this rental home is made entirely from sustainable, natural materials like wood, and designed to feel spacious, open, and rustic. A perfect choice for couples seeking a romantic getaway in one of the country’s best kept secrets.
Built as a loft suite, this unique home has an open-plan ground floor that features stunning seating and dining areas and a gourmet kitchen. With large glass doors, the outside merges with the in, and living and dining alfresco is part of a natural flow. The mezzanine level, too, is open plan with a stunning sleeping area and luxury bathroom in addition to an open-air shower
Floor-to-ceiling windows on both sides of the property ensure that the interior feels bright and always welcoming, offering stunning views of this wild and romantic region of Turkey.
- Lake, mountain and forest views
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- Open-plan luxury bathroom
- Fully equipped “vintage” kitchen
- Forest access
- Luxurious furnishings
- Private garden
- Washing machine
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The open nature of this loft-style cabin makes it as unique as its surroundings – with stunning views of all the natural surrounding from the comfort of your bed and the opulence of an open-plan bathroom with a stone tub, you know you are in a truly unique forest retreat.
MASTER BEDROOM – MEZZANINE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed.
BATHROOM – GROUND FLOOR
Open-air bathroom with shower and single stone vanity. Indoor bathtub and single stone sink.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Provocative and moody, tactile and full of texture, from knotty woods to classic steel, the rustic décor and sturdy, traditional furnishings make the space feel inviting. The perfect setting for the forest and mountain views
The open-plan layout is simple but effective, making sure every inch of the living space gets the full benefit of stunning forest and mountain views and natural light.
The fully equipped kitchen sets the tone for preparing romantic meals!
Rental Price Includes
- Cook service to prepare daily breakfast, lunch 6 days per week, 3 dinners per week and 1 pre-cooked dinner (cost of food and beverages not included).
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen and towels change on need basis only
- Wi-Fi connection
Know Before You Go
- Saturday to Saturday bookings only (please inquire in low and shoulder seasons in case of an exception)
- Exceptional original art and collectors’ pieces
- Direct access to semi-private beach
- Pool is heated to 25ºC. Additional charge applies to raise pool temperature to 30ºC (charge waived during Peak season)
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Housekeeper available to prepare breakfast, lunch and some evening meals (groceries €)
- Chef bookable for additional evening meals (€)
- Laundry service available (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Adults only
- Pets considered upon request. Charges may apply.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, parties and nightlife.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!