Luxury Ocean and Golf View Condo with Private Pool
“You’ll soon notice the lulling sound of the ocean from every corner of this luxury condo.” - Reviewed by Deborah
Spanning a total floorplan of approximately 3,466 sqft (322 m2), this luxury Punta Mita condo is certainly among the bigger apartments within the exclusive Punta Mita community. Big enough to live in, not only for lavish vacations; you get a real sense of that much-coveted, uncomplicated luxury lifestyle.
Located in the renowned TAU Residences community, which takes its name from the word for “sun” in the local indigenous Huichol language, this luxury condo continues to honor its natural surroundings through its décor and styling. Natura fibers, subtle marine motifs and a neutral palette provide a soothing backdrop to the spectacular Mexican vacation experiences that await you in Punta Mita.
Beyond its spacious proportions and open-plan layout, the highlight here is most certainly the generously sized terrace with grill and lounge area, and the sizable private infinity pool. It is impossible to ignore the sweet crashing of waves on the nearby shore as you sip a cool margarita poolside or embrace the infinity edge, contemplating the breath-taking sunsets.
- Private heated Infinity-edge plunge pool
- Golf course front
- Ocean views
- Breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Access to TAU common areas that include communal pool, fitness center and gardens
- Comfortable indoor and outdoor living areas
- Dining table for 8
- Large Terrace
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Washing machine and dryer
- Use of golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms continue the soothing neutral tones of the main living area. An understated design theme creates peaceful spaces for soporific siestas and coffee-in-bed mornings.
All bedrooms have a terrace with the Master and Bedroom 2 enjoying ocean and golf course views.
MASTER SUITE 1 – FRONT
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and separate shower. Access to shared main pool terrace with ocean and golf course views.
BEDROOM 2 - FRONT
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and separate shower. Access to shared main pool terrace and a private furnished patio both with ocean and golf course views.
BEDROOM 3 - BACK
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and separate shower. Private balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIRDRYERS, CLOSETS, FULL-LENGTH MIRRORS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, INDIVIDUAL AC, CEILING FANS, AND WI-FI.
These luxury vacation condos are noticeably bigger than other apartment communities in Punta Mita. Its open-plan layout, comfortable designer furnishings and floor-to-ceiling sliding doors create a soothing ambience where it is hard to tell where the outside begins and the inside ends.
The fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar also sits in pride of place. Why not allow us at Tripwix to organise a private chef or cooking classes($)? Meanwhile, the housekeeper will prepare a simple breakfast each day with the ingredients of your choice (groceries $).
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Cleaning
- Cook for breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Premier Membership
- Use of a 6-seater golf car
Know Before You Go
Club Punta Mita Premier Membership includes access to:
- 3 beach clubs, (Pacifico, Kupuri and St Regis), 1 surf club (La Lancha)
- 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna with pier and water sports rental equipment)
- 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens
- Fitness center ($)
- Tennis center
- Walking and cycling paths
- Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club.
Staff and Services
- Gated community with security personnel 24/7
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkelling, paddleboarding, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."