Luxury Ocean View Villa in Prime Puerto Vallarta Location
"Luxury Villa tailored to capture the surrounding ocean views." - Reviewed by Deborah
Serious eye-candy alert! Whether floating in the infinity pool, splashing in a jetted bathtub or even brushing your teeth, expect to do so against a breath-taking ocean view backdrop with the Los Arcos rock formation in the frame. Large windows and sliding doors reign supreme here promising unique vistas from all corners.
A beautiful home designed by local architect, Cachi Perez, and interior designer Pepe Medrano, its modern, sleek lines are softened by Mexican motifs and colourful soft furnishings throughout. Contrasting the contemporary structure of the villa, you can enjoy typical Mexican details such as equipale armchairs and brightly-painted wooden dining chairs as well as vibrant cushions and original artwork by local Mexican artists.
Other distinctive features in this villa include a lovely rooftop terrace with sun loungers; a large terrace separated from the interior living areas by panoramic sliding doors; an infinity pool with swim-up bar and an exercise room that can double as an optional 6th bedroom.
We are also pleased to share that the home is wheelchair accessible – a large elevator serves all floors. Bathrooms are large with rain showers that can accommodate a wheelchair and feature a seat ledge with an additional handheld shower. The outdoor dining area and the pool deck are accessible by ramps. The pool has steps and a railing.
Flanked by jungle-covered mountains and the shimmering blue hues of Banderas Bay,
Villa Oceana is located within a luxury gated community in close proximity to some of the best beaches on Banderas Bay and very close to the Los Arcos snorkel and drive site. Not only can you enjoy the privacy and luxuries of this stunning villa but you can also take advantage of the private beach club, restaurant, spa and gym that forms part of the gated complex.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta, restaurants and the famed Malecón boardwalk are a short taxi ride away, while the Vallarta Botanical Gardens, Puerto Vallarta Zoo and zipline parks can be found nearby.
- Private heated infinity pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Oceanfront views
- Swim-up Palapa bar grill
- Alfresco dining
- Indoor-outdoor living areas
- Rooftop terrace and balconies with outdoor furniture
- Comfortable sofas
- Wine cave
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen (chef use)
- Large flat-screen TV
- Sound system
- Purified Water System
- Wheelchair accessible
- A/C and Wi-Fi throughout
- Access to additional communal facilities: beach club, spa, gym, restaurant and swimming pool.
- 24/7 Security within a gated community
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The bedrooms each have a unique flair and could all be considered principal suites in their own right with king size beds, lounge areas with overstuffed chairs and ceiling mounted “hide away” TVs. The en-suite bathrooms are luxuriously appointed featuring double vanities and a jetted bathtub from where you can meditate on the ocean horizon as well as separate rain showers with a comfortable seat ledge and additional hand-held shower.
MASTER SUITE 1 – Level below entry
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large en-suite bathroom with, jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower, double vanity and bidet. Private balcony with views to the ocean, pool deck and palapa.
BEDROOM 2 – Entry level
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity. Balcony with ocean view and double swing.
BEDROOM 3 – Entry level
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
BEDROOM 4 – Second floor
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom, with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity. Private balcony with garden view.
BEDROOM 5 – Second floor
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom, jetted bathtub with ocean view, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
BEDROOM 6 – Second floor
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom, jetted bathtub with ocean view, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanity. Private balcony with double swing and views to Banderas bay and downtown.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, BIOGENA TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, BLACK-OUT CURTAINS, WALK-IN CLOSETS, DRESSING AREA, CEILING MOUNTED TV, TVS EXCEPT IN #6, IN-ROOM PHONE, IPOD DOCKS, ALARM CLOCKS, INDIVIDUAL A/C, CHAIRS, TABLE, LARGE WRITING TABLE, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI.
The way this home has been tailored to fully capture the surrounding ocean views cannot be stressed enough. The interior living and dining area features panoramic sliding doors that open to create a breezy indoor-outdoor experience, while high ceilings create a sense of spaciousness even when you wish to retreat for some cool A/C downtime.
The pool terrace is large and furnished for lazing afternoons and mealtimes, while the swim-up bar is a fun favourite. Elegant fixed gazebos provide shade for those moments when socialising and satisfying your hunger come together.
On the rooftop, you can enjoy a private sunny terrace with loungers and a small fridge, while some of the bedrooms have a private furnished balcony.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service
- Linen changed every 3 days
- Chef to prepare 2 meals daily (groceries $) – 3rd meal upon request ($)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Paddle boards and kayaks
- Access to communal areas at Sierra del Mar at Los Arcos: beach club, restaurant, spa, gym and swimming pool.
Know Before You Go
- Loud music after dark is not permitted
- Car not essential, taxis or chauffeur recommended
- Lower prices available for fewer bedrooms (please ask)
- Strictly no smoking, even outside
- Can be rented with two additional neighboring villas for a total of 40 guests. All three villas are practically in a row.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however, insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- Tips for staff expected at the end of your stay
- Event space next door will be available for events for max 40 guests, all of whom must be staying within the same complex of Sierra del Mar en los Arcos community.
- Construction is taking place next door to the villa to build a small event space. Some noise may be heard.
Staff and Services
- Property manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Child-friendly meals
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, swimming, spa, shopping, art galleries, restaurants, churches, sightseeing, walking, the Malecón boardwalk, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, ATVs, ziplining, whale watching (seasonal)
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”