Luxury Ocean View Villa in Prime Puerto Vallarta Location
"Luxury Villa tailored to capture the surrounding ocean views." - Reviewed by Deborah
Serious eye-candy alert! Whether floating in the infinity pool, splashing in a jetted bathtub or even brushing your teeth, expect to do so against a breath-taking ocean view backdrop with the Los Arcos rock formation in the frame. Large windows and sliding doors reign supreme here promising unique vistas from all corners.
A beautiful home designed by local architect, Cachi Perez, and interior designer Pepe Medrano, its modern, sleek lines are softened by Mexican motifs and colourful soft furnishings throughout. Contrasting the contemporary structure of the villa, you can enjoy typical Mexican details such as equipale armchairs and brightly-painted wooden dining chairs as well as vibrant cushions and original artwork by local Mexican artists.
Other distinctive features in this villa include a lovely rooftop terrace with sun loungers; a large terrace separated from the interior living areas by panoramic sliding doors; an infinity pool with swim-up bar and an exercise room that can double as an optional 6th bedroom.
We are also pleased to share that the home is wheelchair accessible – a large elevator serves all floors. Bathrooms are large with rain showers that can accommodate a wheelchair and feature a seat ledge with an additional handheld shower. The outdoor dining area and the pool deck are accessible by ramps. The pool has steps and a railing.
Flanked by jungle-covered mountains and the shimmering blue hues of Banderas Bay,
Villa Oceana is located within a luxury gated community in close proximity to some of the best beaches on Banderas Bay and very close to the Los Arcos snorkel and drive site. Not only can you enjoy the privacy and luxuries of this stunning villa but you can also take advantage of the private beach club, restaurant, spa and gym that forms part of the gated complex.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta, restaurants and the famed Malecón boardwalk are a short taxi ride away, while the Vallarta Botanical Gardens, Puerto Vallarta Zoo and zipline parks can be found nearby.
- 930sqm (10,000sqft)
- Oceanfront views
- Indoor-outdoor living areas
- Rooftop terrace and balconies
- Fully-equipped professional kitchen (chef use)
- Private heated infinity pool
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 6 people
- Swim-up bar
- Large flat-screen TV
- Sound system
- iPod docks in bedrooms
- Purified Water System
- Wheelchair accessible
- A/C and Wi-Fi throughout
- Access to additional communal facilities: beach club, spa, gym, restaurant and swimming pool.
- 24/7 Security within a gated community
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Five elegantly-appointed bedrooms offer ocean views and en-suite bathrooms decorated in subtle tones and Mexican accents. Guests who love marble will be in their element gliding on marble floors and titivating in unique bathrooms that each exhibit their own style and distinct marble finishes.
In the spacious bathrooms, you will find double vanities and a jetted bathtub from where you can meditate on the ocean horizon. Separate rain showers with a comfortable seat ledge and additional hand-held shower are also featured.
Each room has a flat-screen TV concealed within a custom-made ottoman at the foot of a King-sized bed, so as not to distract from the natural beauty of the views. Three bedrooms boast furnished balconies, while all have large windows.
Guests have the option of a 6th bedroom with a half-bathroom that can also double as an exercise room.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private balcony, desk and safe. Large en-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower, double vanity and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private balcony and desk. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Desk. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private balcony. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted bathtub, separate walk-in rain shower and double vanity.
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Gym equipment. No walk-in closet or TV. Half bathroom.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, BATHROBES, BIOGENA TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, BLACK-OUT CURTAINS, WALK-IN CLOSETS, TVS EXCEPT IN #6, IN-ROOM PHONE, IPOD DOCKS, ALARM CLOCKS, INDIVIDUAL A/C, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI.
The way this home has been tailored to fully capture the surrounding ocean views cannot be stressed enough. The interior living and dining area features panoramic sliding doors that open to create a breezy indoor-outdoor experience, while high ceilings create a sense of spaciousness even when you wish to retreat for some cool A/C downtime.
The pool terrace is large and furnished for lazing afternoons and mealtimes, while the swim-up bar is a fun favourite. Elegant fixed gazebos provide shade for those moments when socialising and satisfying your hunger come together.
On the rooftop, you can enjoy a private sunny terrace with loungers and a small fridge, while some of the bedrooms have a private furnished balcony.
- Fully-equipped kitchen for chef use
- Double-height living room with sliding doors to terrace
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Comfortable sofas
- Flat-screen TV
- Sound system
- Infinity pool and terrace
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 6-8 people
- Rooftop terrace
- Sunbeds and outdoor furniture
Rental Price Includes
- Daily cleaning
- Linen change every 3 days
- Chef available to prepare meals (Food and beverage costs are not included)
- Wait staff
- Wi-Fi connection
- Access to communal areas at Sierra del Mar at Los Arcos: beach club, restaurant, spa, gym and swimming pool.
Know Before You Go
- Bedroom 6 is optional and smaller than other suites
- Loud music after dark is not permitted
- Car not essential, taxis or chauffeur recommended
- Smoking allowed in outside areas
- Private: neighbours are well hidden by lush tropical vegetation.
- Food and beverage costs are not included
- Only guests whose names were registered during the booking process are permitted in the villa or within the gated community. Strictly no outside guests permitted without prior authorization.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
- Daily cleaning
- Sheets changed every 3 days
- Wait staff and chef included (cost of food and beverage not included)
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Child-friendly meals
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, swimming, spa, shopping, art galleries, restaurants, churches, sightseeing, walking, the Malecón boardwalk, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, ATVs, ziplining, whale watching (seasonal)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”