Praiano Paradise Villa with Private Pool and Stunning Views
"Comfortable and charming with open air spaces just waiting for dreamy gatherings and parties." - Reviewed by Lisa
Cosy yet spacious, dramatic yet familiar. Utterly charming with a crisp and modern colour scheme and custom-designed interiors. This pretty family villa in Praiano ticks all the boxes for the perfect restful vacation on the Amalfi Coast.
Dreams of vistas with azure seas, pastel-coloured buildings, striking tiled domed churches, bountiful bougainvillea, an abundance of fragrant citrus trees and heavenly warm breezes all come true in this one celestial spot. A standalone luxury rental villa sitting in its own plot with striking terraces offers the delightful appeal that the discerning traveller is looking for in a summer hideaway.
Alfresco living was introduced here! With lovely terraces, patios and lawns, tearing yourself away from the stunning outdoors in never easy and often not necessary; breakfast, lunches aperitifs and dinners can all be enjoyed outside.
A covered outdoor gym area and swimming pool with swim-against-current feature all add up to plenty of fitness and relaxation areas, yet the steps to and from the village and nearby restaurants also offer additional calorie burning!
Relaxed interiors provide an open-plan living/dining/kitchen space that will delight any cook and make for easy family gatherings. Here, you also enjoy the added benefit of a full-time butler. Pepe is on hand to take care of your every need to create the perfect five-star experience.
- Compact heated outdoor pool with counter current swim program, jacuzzi and hydromassage
- Panoramic sun terraces with loungers
- Fabulous sea views
- Abundant outdoor spaces on three floors
- Luxurious garden
- Al fresco dining terrace
- Outdoor fitness area
- Open-plan fully equipped kitchen
- Wine fridge
- Ice maker
- Indoor living and dining areas
- Satellite TV
- Bluetooth portable speaker
- Mosquito nets
- Underfloor heating
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Dramatic fabric headboards contrasts with striking handmade local ceramic floor tiles and the whole creates a sense of living inside the pages of an Italian home décor magazine. Pristine bathrooms offer lots of lovely amenities and the outdoors is only steps away from each pretty suite.
MASTER SUITE 1 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with double vanity, bathtub-shower combo and bidet. Access to shaded terrace with living area. Sea view.
BEDROOM 2 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Access to patio. Sea view.
BEDROOM 3 – DOWNSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and emotional massage shower. Garden views.
ALL BEDROOM HAVE HEATED TOWEL RAILS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, SMART TV, SHUTTERS AND PRIVACY DRAPES, MOSQUITO SCREENS, HEATING AND AC
Fresh and modern but quintessentially Italian, here you will enjoy charming spaces ideal for a comfortable, refreshing get away.
With lots of open-air options for living and dining plus comfortable interiors all following the same snappy design feel, guests will delight in the ceramic collections and the sophisticated choice of fabrics.
Rental Price Includes
- Concierge service
- Butler service
- Continental breakfast (bread, croissants, yoghurt etc). Cooked breakfast available (€)
Know Before You Go
- Outdoor pool measures 4,5m x 2,40m (1,3m deep)
- Parking should be booked in advance
- Neighbouring home looks over pool
- Great central base for sightseeing all Amalfi Coast sights
- Great bus service to beach, Amalfi and Sorrento
- Long walk to house from nearest road
- Babies and children aged 12+ welcome
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Porter (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Babies and children aged 12+ welcome
- Baby cot and High-chair available.
- Pets considered upon request (€)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Cooking classes, massages, wine tastings, cocktails by the pool, trips to the beach
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa spa services
- In-villa chef
- Cooking classes
- Wine tasting
- Pool cocktail station and canapés
- Extra linen changes
- Extra cleaning
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”