Ultimate Fairway View Home in Punta Mita with Full Privileges
"Besides the stylish interior design, the highlight here is the golf view to the Tail of the Whale island green." - Reviewed by Deborah
Benefiting from its end plot location with unbeatable views down the fairway and the Tail of the Whale island green in sight, this recently refurbished 3-bedroom home guarantees a delightful setting for a fabulous Punta Mita vacay. Enjoy a shortcut for golf carts and walkers to Pacifico beach club; just a 3-minute stroll and you will arrive to a stunning white sand bay.
What distinguishes this villa from its neighbors is its understated class and style, combining comfortable modern furnishing with refreshing interior design touches, original artwork and taste that cannot be learned. Neutral tones are contrasted by bright nods that are subtly nautical in theme. It’s clear this home’s interiors have been carefully designed for balance and harmony, taking care to allow the picture-frame views to take center stage.
If you are seeking style, comfort and a central location for enjoying all the privileges that come with staying within the exclusive gates of the Punta Mita development, this Las Palmas treasure should be your number one choice. For size and budget, it is also a super accessible option for golfers looking for a frequent place to stay or families seeking that home away from home feeling.
- Private heated pool
- Golf course front
- Cook for breakfast (groceries $)
- Premium Club Punta Mita membership which allows access to resident’s only beach clubs, golf, spas, gym, tennis courts and more ($).
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Wine fridge
- BBQ grill
- Bathroom patios with outdoor showers
- Quiet location
- AC and Wi-Fi throughout
- Paved parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
While the Master Suite is truly fabulous, all three bedrooms in this Punta Mita home are spacious and delightfully appointed, leaving no one in your group disappointed
Crowning the villa, the over-sized Master with its bright, playful headboard and matching chaise offset by blood orange details spills over to an alluring private terrace with inspiring views over the fairway. The bathroom is to die for with twin showers, twin vanities and a bathtub plus a lovely patio with outside shower.
On the ground floor, Bedroom 2 has a king-size bed and quiet private patio out front and a cute bathroom patio with outdoor shower to the rear while Bedroom 3 offers two queen- size beds ideal for hosting up to four children or two adults with access to the pool patio.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Extra-large room with TV and small lounge area. En-suite bathroom with bathtub, twin indoor showers, twin vanities and patio with outside shower and sofa. Access to private terrace with golf course view.
MASTER BEDROOM 2 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with outside shower in a private patio, indoor shower, bathtub and twin vanities. Access to semi-private patio leading to shared pool terrace. Golf course views.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 to 4 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub and shower. Access to shared pool patio. Golf course views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, SHUTTERS OR BLACK-OUT BLINDS, CEILING FANS, CLOSETS, HAIR DRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This super sociable home is all about living and laughing together. All living areas and bedrooms enjoy slide-back doors that allow the inside to seamlessly flow into the outside pool terrace or garden, so you never feel far away from your companions or birdsong. It is impossible to tire of the views here that permeate the whole home wherever you look.
Breakfast or early evening barbecues are a treat on the outside terrace beneath the pergola while the indoor dining area offers cool respite in the AC for glitzy dinners. Why not allow us to organize a private chef and you can watch him or her prepare your feast from the open-plan kitchen area?
Nothing beats a cheeky cocktail by (or in) the pool, or a glass of champers that has been perfectly chilled in the wine fridge.
Rental Price Includes
- Cook for breakfast preparation (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Linen and towel change every 3 days or upon request
- Grocery shopping service ($)
Know Before You Go
- Punta Mita is a gated and 24/7 patrolled community.
- This home has neighbours on one side only.
- Great location to access everything the private Punta Mita development offers.
- Max 8 people ( including babies)
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Staff and Services
- Cook for breakfast preparation
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, deep-sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, whale watching, spearfishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping, spa treatments
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car / golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"With 20 years and counting living in paradise, let me make your stay here a dream come true."