Simply the best of Venice – Apartment with a Heart
"The outrageously fabulous terrace and the padded dressing room both stole my heart." - Reviewed by Lisa
You dream of Venice, and you dream of sweeping vistas over the lagoon, the myriad of canals, St. Mark’s square, opulence, and romanticism. You enter this enticing Venice suite and immediately know you are experiencing THE best views in the city. Larger than the apartment, the terrace is made for special events, or extremely lucky guests!
With outdoor dining opportunities, sunbathing and superb sightseeing, the terrace takes center stage and makes for unforgettable memories, not to mention selfies!
Inside, all the yester year opulence is enhanced with exquisite custom-made Murano glass chandeliers, gilt furnishings, heavy brocade fabrics and exquisite architecture.
With ample room to make your home away from home Venice location the suite is the ideal location for those looking for the epitome of Venice accommodation or those who are searching for a very special occasion venue. Coupled with the lower suite, the terrace can extend to an additional 79m2 meters and can easily accommodate an imperial dining table for 40.
What bride to be or host/hostess could ever deny their guests this superb venetian experience?
- Huge terrace (100 m2)
- Spectacular views: San Marco, Venice Lagoon, Royal Gardens and San Giorgio Island
- Living area
- Dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- External sitting area
- Access to Hotel Spa (Steam bath)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Two walk-in dressing rooms, en-suite bathroom with twin vanity, oversized mosaic jacuzzi bathtub, double rain head and handheld showers. Desk and sitting area.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanity, marble bathtub and separate double rain and handheld showers.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, BIDET, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, MAKE-UP MIRROR, AND WI-FI
Soft pistachio green walls and warm hand cut parquet floors combined with elegant furnishings, carefully chosen Venetian antiques and elegant chandeliers create a magical backdrop for the outstanding exterior views across the glittering Lagoon to San Giorgio Island.
Comfort and practicality have been carefully integrated to provide plenty of visual and tactile stimulus but modern-day functionality with a small but fully equipped kitchen and areas for work and relaxation.
The exceptional terrace offers plenty of space for dining and lounging and a fully hotel staff are available at the touch of a button to provide everything from in room dining to catered events.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast (served at the Marco Polo Ballroom).
- Check-in and check-out in suite
- Complimentary mini bar refilled once per day
- Champagne in the suite upon arrival
- One 50-minute spa treatment
- Farewell gift
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- For stays of 3 nights, one gourmet dinner for two people at Canova by Sadler is included for Tripwix guests only (4 courses, excluding drinks) per stay
- This suite can be combined with an adjacent suite for a 4-bedroom option that is very spacious with 179m2 terrace.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- Rooms from fellow hotel guests overlook the terrace.
- Other suites and romantic rooms available, all furnished in lush Venetian style. Please inquire.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Pets considered upon request ($)
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, art galleries, restaurants, antiquing, churches, monuments, , walking, wineries, museums.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Hotel spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!