Rustic Maremma Rental Set in a Historical Tuscan Tower
A unique, albeit rustic, experience for Italy lovers looking for something different in Tuscany. - Reviewed by Deborah
You can’t put a price on a unique experience; however, this unique Tuscany tower in the Maremma National Park will deliver a fabulous return on your vacation investment for its wonderment factor and amazing sea views.
Originally built in the 15th century to protect the territory from the Saracen invasions, this slice of Italian history is now a fabulous place to spend a dream vacation on Italy’s Tuscan coast. The tower was recently renovated for more modern tastes with hospitality and comfort in mind, making the most of its stunning sea views, terrace, and garden.
Interiors and bedrooms have been brushed with a simple yet modern touch that creates an inviting atmosphere and wonderful base to return to after long coastal walks or time spent on the local beaches.
The garden leads to a path that takes you to the sea and a pebble beach located just 500 meters away.
- Historic building
- Sea views
- Direct access to the sea
- Pebble beach located 500m
- Rooftop terraces
- 50 hectares of land
- Large lawn garden
- Multiple dining areas
- Lounge with fireplace
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sun loungers
- Outdoor shower with hot water
- Private parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Modern, comfortable bedrooms, three of which are located on the ground level while Bedroom 4 is located on the top floor (Third Floor).
Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
BEDROOM 1 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Sea views
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Bathroom with vanity and bathtub shared with Bedroom 3. Sea views
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Bathroom with vanity and bathtub shared with Bedroom 2. Sea views
BEDROOM 4 – TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2-3 – Queen-size bed + single bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Panoramic views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, AND WI-FI.
Multiple areas for living and socializing both inside and out. Interiors span three levels with a lounge on the ground floor complete with fireplace and sea-view balcony as well as access to a terrace. Meanwhile, on the middle level, there is a second living room with access to another terrace.
The rooftop terrace and large lawn garden are also lovely spaces to spend time as are the outdoor dining areas.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Daily breakfast
- Welcome drink and snack
- Midweek bedroom and bathroom linen change
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- This historical rental is very rustic with a lived-in-love-in charm.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a bathroom.
- No swimming pool but only a pebble beach with access to the sea is only 500 meters.
- No air conditioning, though sea breezes here are sure to keep you fresh and the natural properties of the building’s stonework keeps temperatures cool.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Wineries Walking Beach Sightseeing
- In-villa chef service
- Boat rental
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!