Modern Oceanfront Villa Cascading the Puerto Vallarta Coastline
"Modern oceanfront luxury for up to 14 people." - Reviewed by Deborah
Four levels cascade Puerto Vallarta’s south shore coastline in this understated modern villa with private infinity pool, large poolside terrace and palapa. The perfect choice for large groups of friends or extended families, you can expect luxury at your beck and call here.
Entering the villa on the fourth floor, you will notice how the property is constructed around a dramatic interior courtyard graced with lush tropical plants and shrubs. Most of the bedrooms are on the upper floors. You descend in the elevator or by foot to find a bright and airy living area that opens with floor-to-ceiling sliding doors to a large infinity pool and terrace.
The views from some of the suites are pretty impressive as you can see the breath-taking curvature of Banderas Bay, though the sunsets from the living areas or from the pool take the prize. Having lunch or dinner beneath the oceanfront palapa is also a treat.
Design-wise, the villa is very modern with subtle Mexican nuances to remind you that paradise is synonymous with Mexico’s coastline. Handcrafted cabinetry, marble floors and spacious living areas all complement the sleek, clean lines that dominate.
Fully-staffed for your comfort, a cook is on hand to prepare two meals a day upon request. All you need do is relax and enjoy your escape in Puerto Vallarta.
This Puerto Vallarta rental home is part of a luxury gated community that is close to some of the best beaches in Puerto Vallarta and very close to the Los Arcos rock formation that adorns the horizon with its natural beauty. Not only can you enjoy the luxuries and privacy of this delightful villa, but you can also use facilities at the private beach club, spa and gym with access to a lovely sandy beach.
Downtown Puerto Vallarta and the famed Malecón boardwalk is a short taxi ride away, while the Vallarta Botanical Gardens, Puerto Vallarta Zoo and zipline parks can be found nearby.
- Heated private infinity pool
- Oceanfront views
- Indoor-outdoor living and dining areas
- Outdoor grill
- Lovely terrace with sunbeds and palapa dining area
- Lanai / Gazebo
- Lawn / Garden
- 2 Fully-equipped kitchens
- Pool table
- Luxe outdoor onyx bar
- DVD player, Satellite TV and Large flat-screen TV
- Purified Water System
- Sonos music system
- A/C and Wi-Fi throughout
- 24/7 Security with gated community
- Access to additional communal facilities: beach club, spa, gym
- and swimming pool.
- Wheelchair accessible
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Modern, uncluttered bedrooms promise a restful sleep while bathrooms have simple, clean lines and marble floors. Suites on the upper floors boast beautiful ocean views and you can even enjoy the sunset from the bathtub in the Master Suite bathroom.
Extra sleeping arrangements can be made for this villa. Bedroom 3 and 4 are large and include additional full-single beds that can sleep an adult or two children. On the lowest level, Bedroom 6 is accompanied by a large lounge with sofa-bed and full kitchen – like a private apartment – while an additional Flex Room has a Murphy bed and pool table.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPPER – FLOOR 3
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Office with printer. Walk-in closet. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, separate rain shower and floor to ceiling glass window. Access to private balcony with ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPPER – FLOOR 3
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Sitting area. Closet. Large en-suite bathroom, twin vanities and rain shower with atrium views. Access to private balcony with ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – UPPER – FLOOR 3
Sleeps 2 – King Canopy-size bed. Sitting area. Closet. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities and rain shower with atrium views.
BEDROOM 4 – FLOOR 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Closet. Large en-suite bathroom with twin vanities and rain oversized shower.
BEDROOM 5 – FLOOR 2
Sleeps 2 – Queen Canopy-size bed. Sitting area. Closet. En-suite bathroom with rain shower with garden views.
BEDROOM 6 – FLOOR 1 – OCEAN LLEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Sitting area. Closet. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to private terrace with garden and ocean view.
FLEX ROOM – FLOOR 1 – OCEAN LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size Murphy bed. No private bathroom, shared with Bedroom 6.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, BLACK-OUT CURTAINS, INDIVIDUAL A/C, CEILING FANS AND WI-FI. THREE PORTABLE MAKE-UP MIRRORS.
The main living areas are centered around the infinity pool with its large terrace and amazing ocean views. An elegant lounge and dining area has floor-to-ceiling sliding doors that open to the terrace, while the kitchen is fully equipped with a sociable central island and highchairs. A lovely palapa gives shade, providing a delightful place to enjoy a light meal or snack for up to 14 people.
On the lowest level, you will find an additional living room with a large, flat-screen TV and another fully-equipped kitchen. It makes a great den for the youngest members of your group or a private area for those who wish to enjoy even more privacy. Sliding doors open to a landscaped garden. It is on this level that you will find a flex room with a pool table and Murphy bed.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service – Daily cleaning
- Linen changed every 3 days
- Chef available to prepare up to 3 meal per day (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Access to communal areas at Sierra del Mar at Los Arcos such as beach club, spa, gym and additional swimming pool.
- Kayaks and paddle boards
Know Before You Go
- Flex room does not have a private bathroom. Guest must use/share the bathroom in Bedroom 6
- Additional sofa bed and two full single beds available ($)
- Car not essential, taxis or chauffeur recommended
- Lower prices available for fewer bedrooms (please ask)
- Strictly no smoking, even outside
- Can be rented with two additional neighboring villas for a total of 40 guests. All three villas are practically in a row.
- Only guests whose names were registered during the booking process are permitted in the villa or within the gated community. Strictly no outside guests permitted without prior authorization.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
- Tips to be provided to staff at the end of your stay.
Staff and Services
- Property manager
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, swimming, spa, shopping, art galleries, restaurants, churches, sightseeing, walking, the Malecón boardwalk, parasailing, snorkeling, diving, ATVs, ziplining, whale watching (seasonal)
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”