Modern Living on the Sorrento Coast
"A great all-round villa conveniently located and surrounded by nature." - Reviewed by Deborah
Balancing bold, modern aesthetics with the sprawling gardens that surround it, this Sorrento rental villa offers splendid views of the Gulf of Naples and Mount Vesuvius from its roof terrace and stunning, well-kept garden areas with a private pool. This family villa is hard to beat in terms of facilities and simple aesthetics.
Spread over two levels, the interior living areas are beautifully finished, delivering all the modern conveniences you would expect from a rental property of this caliber. From plush seating to sleek, professional-grade kitchen appliances, everything you could want is right here.
There is a large, private parking area for your party, offering security and peace of mind (a huge plus in Sorrento). When you enter the property through a paved garden filled with mature lemon trees, you will feel the spirit of the Sorrento peninsula in full bloom.
In the garden area, you will find plenty of seating options as well as comfy poolside sun loungers that are placed to soak up the best of the Italian sunshine. There is even a professional-grade gas BBQ to help you make casual lunches and dinners for your family.
- Swimming pool
- Sea view
- Rooftop terrace
- Internal and external pizza oven
- Outdoor bar
- Wine fridge
- Internal Bluetooth audio system
- Satellite TV with Netflix and Amazon Prime
- Outside dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Parking rea
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
With space to sleep up to 10 guests, this Sorrento villa is perfect for family reunions and get-togethers. The principal suite can sleep four people if using the double sofa bed, which makes it perfect for couples with children. Soft, plush bedding and neutral colors are the order of the day in this space, and comfort is the primary concern.
While all of the bedrooms have stunning en-suite bathrooms and wonderful views, the main suite benefits from a private living room, a jacuzzi in the bathroom, and sweeping views of the garden and pool.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed + Double sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with jacuzzi. Private living room. Private terrace. Overlooking the garden and the swimming pool.
Sleeps 2 – Queen -size bed. En-suite bathroom. Private terrace with sea and pool views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom. Shower with panoramic window. Private terrace with sea view.
Sleeps 2 – Queen size bed. En-suite bathroom. Bathtub. Private terrace with outside dining area furniture. Sea and pool views
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SMART TV WITH NETFLIX AND AMAZON PRIME, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, ELECTRIC KETTLE AND WI-FI.
Perfectly balancing natural materials, traditional styles, and modern comforts, the living spaces of this hilltop Sorrento villa are truly breathtaking. Neutral color schemes, smooth walls and marble floors contrast dark, carved furniture and Renaissance artwork beautifully.
The open living-dining areas overlooks a sheltered veranda, and the landscape beyond while providing direct access to the garden and poolside areas. Made for social gatherings, the huge, sumptuous sofa sits before a modern fireplace with a large Smart TV hanging above. While the natural beauty and culture of the island is hard to beat, this villa comes with Netflix and Amazon Prime for rainy day entertainment.
The large, ultra-modern kitchen has all the appliances and tools that you could need to prepare stunning meals. This space also has direct access to the exterior of the property through a glass fronted door.
If you prefer to commune with nature or soak up the sun, the garden and pool areas have ample seating as well as sweeping views. The external BBQ and pizza oven make it easy to create wonderful meals at the drop of a hat!
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping every 3 days (not on weekends and national holidays)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- The swimming pool is open from the beginning of April until the beginning of October
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
- Maximum capacity for this home is 8 adults but can accommodate up to 10 guests if you sleep 2 adults in the double sofa bed in the principal suite.
- Final cleaning fee applies (€) paid at check-in
- A great property for events and weddings (€)
- Please note winter in this area is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Well-trained small dogs that do not enter the villa will be considered.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Hotel services, shopping, sea tours, beach, restaurants, historic tours
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”