Breezy Contemporary Villa in Residential Barbados Neighbourhood
"A unique home that is sure to be a hit for both long- and short-term renters looking for an authentic residential experience." - Reviewed by Deborah
Perched atop a breezy mount in an affluent residential neighbourhood, the views in this Barbados luxury rental will blow you away in more ways than one. The lulling cool breeze makes the need for air-conditioning optional even in the height of summer.
Here, you will enjoy an experience few will ever see as the home shows a panoramic overview of the Platinum Coast in the distance surrounded by well-heeled local residents just a short drive from the beaches and Barbados’ more well-known tourist areas.
The main living and dining areas commit to an open-plan concept decorated in swathes of white and details in nautical blues and eye-catching contemporary photography in black and white.
Meanwhile, outside the swimming pool is suitable for short laps and offers a wide ledge where you can sit and enjoy a rum punch or soothing fruit juice. Sun loungers can also be placed in the shallow end of the pool for you to soak up the sun as you stay cool where you can soak up some sun.
- Private pool (Heating €)
- Sea view
- Alfresco dining area
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Sun loungers
- Fitness room
- TV room
- Golf course nearby
- Beach nearby
- Air-Conditioned Bedrooms
- Ceiling fans
- Sonos Wireless Soundbar and Bose speakers
- Writing desk
- Safety deposit box
- Security system
- Cable TV
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The principal suite has an amazing panoramic view and private terrace while the bedroom next door has lovely partial views.
Whites and natural tones pervade with accent blues complemented by black and white photography.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain and hand-held shower, and twin vanities. Desk. Access to garden. Partial ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with rain and hand-held shower and vanity. Access to garden. Partial ocean view.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with rain and hand-held shower and twin vanities shared with Bedroom 4.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with rain and hand-held shower and twin vanities shared with Bedroom 3.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
This home takes the open plan concept to new heights with living areas merging with the pool terrace open to the elements on all sides.
Contemporary custom-made furniture is accentuated by nautical and Caribbean hues where turquoise adds pops of life to a soothing palette.
The views from the pool deck are breath-taking just steps from the dining and living areas entertainment. A gym and garage complement the lower of this home.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping 3 times a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Cook 3 times per week (Groceries $)
- 24/7 Concierge
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Located on a prime hilltop plot in an in-land residential area where most of your neighbours will be affluent residents who live on the island full time.
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance
- You will need a car or driver to fully enjoy this rental due to its residential location.
- All the bedrooms have AC while the open concept living, dining and kitchen area is completely open to the elements enjoying a lovely breeze to keep you cool.
- Lower rates available for 3 bedroom (for Summer and Winter) please inquire
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!