Charming Puerto Vallarta Ocean-front Villa Treasure
"Great value, fabulous family find walking distance to the beach." - Reviewed by Deborah
Step back in time and experience the Puerto Vallarta of yesteryear when the Conchas Chinas neighbourhood was the luxurious new kid on the block. Today this 12000 Sq Ft ocean-front home retains its old school luxe status, adorning the coveted cliff face with bedrooms and terraces cascading towards the sapphire waters below.
Somewhat quirky and peppered in the homeowner’s art collection, this villa has a charming lived-in, loved-in feel. Here you can experience a sense of home, serenaded by the Pacific’s tireless chorus and expansive ocean vistas.
However, it’s not only the home’s ocean-front location that creates a sense of grandeur, the villa is huge, dominating four floors with high ceilings and an impressive central cupula. Top this off with a lovely pool area, outdoor jacuzzi and rooftop terrace for yoga, gatherings and barbecues upon request, and you have a spacious setting for a group of 8 adults, with the option to accommodate additional children on sofa beds if needed.
- Cook and houseman to prepare 2 meals a day, drinks and snacks
- Private steps to the sea (for adventurous guests),
- 5 min walk to sandy beach.
- Spacious indoor-outdoor living areas
- Poolside terrace with ocean views
- Rooftop terrace with BBQ
- Salt-water pool and jacuzzi
- Smart TV in main living area with DVD and SHAW Satellite
- Sound system in common areas
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Purified water throughout the villa
- A/C in bedrooms
- Wi-Fi throughout
- Off-road parking for 5 cars
- Some beach toys (boogie boards, snorkels etc)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bright and airy suites with King-size beds are very generously proportioned with incredible ocean views. Traditional, yet subtle, Mexican décor pervades. Bathrooms are spacious with steps into the showers.
The home’s four bedrooms sleep up to 8 adults but there are additional sofa beds for children if required and requested in advance.
Also, if your group is travelling with nannies and staff or require extra sleeping arrangements, please inquire as there is an additional apartment that can sleep up to 4 people, though not at the same standard as the rest of the villa.
MASTER SUITE – SECOND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge area with smart TV. Walk-in closet, bathtub, shower, twin vanities and shower. Wrap around terrace overlooking ocean and pool terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – SECOND LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Closet and en-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Access to a terrace overlooking the pool. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – POOL LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounge area. Closet and en-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Access to the pool terrace. Ocean views.
BEDROOM 4 – THIRD LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Closet and en-suite bathroom with bathtub-shower combo and twin vanities. Private furnished terrace. Ocean views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYER, CLOSET, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX, INDIVIDUAL A/C, CEILING FANS, TELEPHONES AND WI-FI.
Rental Price Includes
- Cook available to prepare 2 meals a day (groceries $), except Sundays and National Holidays
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays and National Holidays)
- Linen change every 3 days
- Wi-Fi connection
- Some beach toys (boogie boards, snorkels etc)
Know Before You Go
- Lots of steps and no lift. Step into showers.
- Lived-in, loved-in traditional Vallarta home with signs of aging but full of character.
- Neighbouring home needs serious TLC, but your eyes will be on the ocean.
- If your group is travelling with nannies and staff or require extra sleeping arrangements, please inquire as there is an additional apartment that can sleep up to 4 people, though not at the same standard as the rest of the villa.
- Due to size and composition of this home, some areas have spotty
- Strict noise regulations, especially between 11pm and 10am.
- TV in the living room and Master Suite only.
- No blackout blinds
Staff and Services
- Cook and houseman
- On-site personal laundry service ($)
Kids Services & Activities
- Families welcome
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request ($)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spearfishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!