Head-in-the-Clouds Cabo Casita at Palmilla
"A spotless blue sky, waves of palm trees and a shimmering cerulean sea can be yours!" - Reviewed by Deborah
With your head almost touching the heavens, this pretty hillside casita perches on the top row of winding streets overlooking the Sea of Cortez in the famed Palmilla gated community. Every which way you look, a spotless blue sky, waves of palm trees and a shimmering cerulean ocean can be yours.
In contrast to the vibrant tropical setting popping with color, the interiors are warm and inviting with a cosy home-away-from-home feel and soft tones. Rich, hardwood furniture combines with plush fabric furnishings for a touch of Mediterranean-meets-North-American style.
Outside, the pool ensemble and alfresco dining areas are more casual. The wicker furniture, complete with plump outdoor cushions, is designed to stay comfortable in the heat. The pool, decked in stone and tile, is perfectly in keeping with the traditional outer appearance of the property.
A fabulous choice for groups of up to 8 adults. Full access to 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmila Golf Course ($) and the restaurants, bars and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel ($)
- Private infinity pool with water cascade and jacuzzi
- Stunning ocean views
- Tropical setting
- Dining al fresco
- BBQ and pizza oven
- Multiple lounging terraces and verandas
- Formal dining
- Sun loungers and parasols
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Open spaces throughout
- TV room with satellite Apple TV and DVD
- Games room
- Golf cart
- 24-Hour Gated Security
- 24hr Emergency Medical Response
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
From padded, embroidered headboards to a hardwood, four-poster bed, each bedroom with en-suite bathroom has unique features to enjoy.
While all bedrooms are spacious, Bedroom 4 is particularly beautiful with access to a private seating area and garden, and the Master Suite is a treat to impress.
The bathrooms have beautiful, colorful, tiled walls which are truly evocative of Mexican culture.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Sitting area. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, shower and bathtub. Ocean views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Ocean views
Sleeps 2 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Queen-size beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and shower. Garden access with private sitting area.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Open, breezy and perfect for comfortable gatherings and conversations, the main living area overflows to the pool terrace. The TV room, by contrast is a far more intimate setting with a large TV.
Meanwhile, the fully fitted gourmet kitchen is a distinct but connected space. Hardwood doors and shining marble countertops give it an opulent feel.
The pool terrace, with its stunning ocean views and comfortable seating, is the best place for catching sunset, particularly in the heated Jacuzzi. Meanwhile, the sound of the water feature cascading into the pool is wonderfully relaxing.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Private chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Golf cart
- Access to Solaz Resort with 15% Discount on food and beverages and Ojo de Liebre Spa (subject to reservation and availability. Please ask your Tripwix ambassador how to access this special offer available to Tripwix guests only).
Know Before You Go
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
- 24-hour emergency medical response.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Babysitting service
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”