Sparkling Ocean-view Condo with Golf Cart and Communal Pool
“Kitchen – wow! Views – wow! Location – wow! A clear winner among the Hacienda de Mita condos available for short-term rental.” - Reviewed by Deborah
With its recently renovated kitchen and general refresh, this has to be the pick of the crop of Hacienda de Mita condos. It’s always a pleasure to recommend Punta Mita rentals when the homeowner takes an active role in making sure the place is in tip-top shape for guests. The kitchen literally sparkles!
The condo’s simple design with flashes of tropical influences is a fabulous neutral base for Punta Mita getaways. Framed by floor-to-ceiling sliding doors, the terrace and views over the communal pools reserved only for guests in the specific condo building make sure that you never really know if you are outside or inside. Delicious Mexican breakfasts served outside, or an early evening BBQ cooked on the grill are memories in the making. Ocean views in the near distance are soothing and a constant reminder that you are in staying in paradise.
Though enjoying the condo is part of the delight, additional benefits come with access to all the Punta Mita beach clubs and golf courses (fees apply). Hop on the golf cart and head out to explore the gated development without a care in the world.
- Access to Hacienda de Mita Private Residence Beach Club
- Large communal pool
- Communal jacuzzi
- Spacious fully furnished balcony
- Open-plan indoor living and dining area with ocean view
- TV and DVD player
- Brand new, fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Half bathroom
- Washer and dryer
- Elevator in building
- Wheelchair accessible
- Gated community with 24/7 security
- Central A/C
- 6-seater golf cart
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
With three full-size bedrooms and one small room which has a set of bunk beds, this property sleeps up to 8 people. Each of the rooms has its own marble-clad en-suite bathroom. The Master Bedroom has particularly lovely views as well as access to the main terrace.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, bathtub, and shower. Ocean view. Access to shared main terrace.
Sleeps 2-3 – King-size bed + Single bed. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Double beds. TV. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
EXTRA BEDROOM 4
Sleeps 2 – Bunk beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, CEILING FANS, HAIR DRYERS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
A comfortable open-plan lounge and dining area flows onto the terrace with the kitchen and breakfast bar holding court to the rear. The generously sized terrace is fully furnished and offers lovely ocean views in the near distance as well as views over the communal pool and jacuzzi.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (Except Sunday)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of a 6-seater golf cart
- Accommodation in 3+1 bedrooms for a maximum 8 guests (best suited for 6 adults).
- Club Punta Mita Premier Membership – access to 2 beach clubs (Pacifico and Kupuri), 1 surf club (La Lancha), 1 ocean sports club (Porta Fortuna) with pier and water sports rental equipment, 2 Jack Nicklaus golf courses, a golf academy, 2 driving ranges and 3 practice putting greens, fitness center and tennis center with pickleball courts, walking and cycling paths, spa and kids club. Access to Sea Breeze beach club at The St Regis Resort upon reservation only, subject to occupancy and a minimum consumption ($). Restaurants at each beach, surf, and ocean club. Please note: membership grants access to these areas that are otherwise restricted; fees, rental charges and costs for services and consumption may apply.
Know Before You Go
- Kitchen renovated and sparkling new in 2021.
- Strictly no more than 8 guests (including babies). Best suited for a maximum of 6 adults or up to 8 guests when accompanied by children.
- Bedroom 4 is a smaller room with bunk beds and a shower room that was originally intended as staff quarters where you will find the washing machine and dryer for this condo; therefore, it is best suited for accompanying staff or children. It does not have AC.
- The housekeeper who is available from Monday to Saturday is happy to help prepare breakfast and/or snacks upon request (groceries and tips not included).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Babysitting (upon request)
- Crib / highchair / infant toys and amenities rental service.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, golf, surfing, snorkeling, paddle boarding, surfing, kayaking, restaurants, art galleries, restaurants, tequila tasting, cooking classes, yoga, massage.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"We are so lucky to live and breath the beauty of this magical destination every day. We love sharing our passion with guests!"