Ocean View Palmilla Villa for Luxury Cabo Getaways
"The views here are spectacular – really!" - Reviewed by Miguel
Elevated over the ocean and a pristine white sand beach, this home features a spirit-lifting infinity pool with hot tub on a sun-drenched private terrace. Truly a magnificent home that is perfect for a large family or group of friends.
The whole mood is celebratory, from its modern hacienda-style décor of light cream and wood tones, spacious indoor areas that flow onto a gorgeous outdoor terrace, to intimate dining al fresco or a tranquil outdoor fireplace pavilion. There is an area for everyone to enjoy a good book, nap under the sun or come together to share a fun meal.
The fully-equipped, open kitchen features a large island with breakfast bar and a great chef is on hand to prepare all breakfasts and lunches. You can opt for dinner service too ($).
Located within the Del Mar estate close to the One & Only Palmilla Hotel, this gorgeous home is the perfect haven for a stylish vacation.
- Private infinity pool
- BBQ Grill
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Formal dining room
- Fireplace in outdoor covered area
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- TV / DVD / Satellite TV
- Golf cart
- 24-hour gated security
- 24-hour emergency medical response
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The gorgeous bedrooms, all equipped with TV/DVD, are the epitome of comfort and each have their en-suite, exquisitely-decorated, matching bathrooms. The 3 upstairs suites all share a large balcony. The lower suite opens onto the terrace while the twin bedroom has a garden view.
Space and high-quality finishes are emphasized here. Sumptuous bathrooms in neutral tones with hand-made tiles and ‘’soak-all-your-troubles-away’’ tubs make end of day retreats whilst bedrooms are all furnished with rich colours and custom-made furnishings.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite grand bathroom with twin vanities, large bath and shower. Access to balcony. Ocean View.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Access to balcony. Ocean View.
MASTER SUITE 3
Sleeps 2 – Two Queen beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, large bath and shower. Access to balcony. Ocean View.
BEDROOM 4 – LOWER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Access to pool terrace. Ocean View.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower. Garden View.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, TV/DVD, A/C, AND WI-FI
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of a golf cart
- Access to Solaz Resort with 15% Discount on food and beverages and Ojo de Liebre Spa (subject to reservation and availability. Please ask your Tripwix ambassador how to access this special offer available to Tripwix guests only).
Know Before You Go
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, golf spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling, camel rides, ATVs
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversFamilies and LoversFishing AficionadosGolf FansSailorsWater Sports Enthusiasts
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”