Oceanfront Mediterranean Beauty in Sorrento!
"Clever architecture and room placement means that spaces make the most of the wonderful ocean views and excellent light" - Reviewed by Lisa
Ocean views prevail from every room and angle in this luxury Sorrento villa that was completely remodeled in 2022. Glorious interiors and vistas make this rental home a delightful find on the southern reaches of Sorrento, a great location for exploring the nearby Amalfi Coast.
Seemingly perched above the sea on a pretty cliffside, this oceanfront Sorrento villa for luxury rentals cascades over three levels down to a patio garden with pool. A convenient elevator connects all floors with one bedroom and a living room on the top floor, three bedrooms found on the mid-level while a kitchen and more living areas are on the lowest level along with the pool.
With lots of attention to design details, pretty hand-painted tiled floors and bathrooms add a fresh yet traditional twist to all rooms. Comfortable furnishings and touches created with love abound.
Enjoy the covered terrace with living / dining areas and relax as warm days unfold and the only choices to be made are between visiting some of the area’s ancient wonders, spending days at the beach, or heading out on the water. Although hard to leave, this lively villa makes a good base for all local attractions.
- Oceanfront location
- Spectacular sea views
- Private plunge pool (heated €) with waterfall
- Small private garden
- Furnished panoramic terraces
- Bathroom with spa and hammam
- BBQ and woodburning pizza oven
- Al fresco dining area
- Interior dining area
- Two living rooms
- Two wood-burning fireplaces
- Kitchen with big island for cooking classes
- Ice machine
- Satellite TV
- Stereo system
- Laundry room
- Parking space
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Created to enjoy the delightful sights and sounds of nature outside, the bedroom suites skillfully juggle the spaces provided to maximize the sound of the gently lapping waves yet combine creature comforts for pampering and get-away-from-it-all repose.
Bedrooms and bathrooms all lovingly display locally handmade, bright and cheery ceramic floors and shower walls.
Three bedrooms are located on the mid-level which conveniently offers a ‘’comfort’’ station with fridge, tea and coffee making facilities. Bedroom 4 is located on the top entry level alongside a living room.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and bathtub. Terrace with sea views and jacuzzi tub.
BEDROOM 2 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with large shower. Access to communal terrace with sea views.
BEDROOM 3 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Access to communal terrace with sea views.
BEDROOM 4 – TOP ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with shower. Sea view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE SATELLITE TV, CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Beautiful views abound which have been fully capitalized on with all rooms facing the sea to create comfortable inside/outside living and dining spaces. Attractive arches and large windows in addition to the open floor plan mean plenty of space for groups to come together and enjoy social time.
With plenty of indoor and outdoor options for relaxing on the patio or enjoying a spa experience in the hammam, the home offers a complete retreat.
Rental Price Includes
- Accommodation for 8 guests (can sleep an additional 4 guests in extra beds upon request €)
- Housekeeping 4 hours per day Mon-Sat (does not include kitchen cleaning)
- Linen change twice a week
- 12 hours/day A/C and heating
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Up to 4 additional guests (€) can be accommodated by adding 1 or 2 extra single beds to the bedrooms. Please inquire for more information.
- Parking is very limited (especially in the peak months) but there is a free, unguarded parking space (not suitable for minivan) available in front of the villa.
- We recommend use of airport transfers and taxis as opposed to self-drive.
- There is an extra charge for pool heating and must be requested in advance.
- This property requires a security deposit to be paid in cash upon arrival
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
- Exit cleaning (€)
- Pizza maker (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, Trekking, Gastronomy, Shopping, Bars, Capri Ferry.
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForCouplesFamiliesFriendsSea Lovers
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”