Once-in-a-lifetime Barbados beachfront living
"The past glamour of Greta Garbo and Claudette Colbert, who dined here under the Caribbean stars, is omnipresent today." - Reviewed by Lisa
Welcome to one of those once-in-a-lifetime opportunities to stay in a remarkable Barbados rental home that effortlessly combines glamor with nature, sophisticated style with relaxed living and legendry architecture with modern-day creature comforts.
A gracefully elegant sea-view villa in Barbados offering the pinnacle of beachside style and comfort, noteworthy antiques and original artworks combined with lush tropical gardens, warm Caribbean breezes and the lapping of crystal-clear waters on the pristine white sand beach. Quite a heady combo.
With a myriad of magnificent places to do nothing both indoors and out, spending hours lapping up design details or whiling away the days pool or beach side, the home is the perfect stage for relaxing, hosting a series of elaborate soirees or finding the balance and spending relaxed days on the tennis court, nearby golf courses and evenings dining under the stars or by candlelight in the romantic formal dining room.
- 200ft of beach frontage
- 2 acres of grounds
- Totally private
- Swimming Pool
- Guard (12 hours)
- Indoor/outdoor living and dining
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Full staff
- Tennis court
- Fitness room
- Wine cooler
- Technology: iPod dock, Stereo, Cable TV
- Wi-fi throughout
- AC in bedrooms
- Guest cottage also available in grounds with independent driveway
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Delightfully romantic, the four elegant bedroom suites feature hand-painted furnishings, unique artwork and ample yet cozy space for private relaxation. Each features a spacious, en-suite marble bathroom, exquisitely decorated with crystal chandeliers and floor-to-ceiling curtains.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and bidet. A large suite with sitting room and access to the gardens and pool.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds/ King. En-suite bathroom with shower and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds/ King. En-suite bathroom with tub and shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds/ King. En-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo and bidet.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, CEILING FANS, BLACKOUT CURTAINS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Recently renovated and refurbished, meticulous décor blends luxurious furnishings, noteworthy antiques and personalized touches to make the villa truly one of a kind. The villa is filled with European and Caribbean-inspired artwork, including paintings, sculptures and hand-painted furniture, as well as artisanal finishes such as sculpted cornices and coral stone archways.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- All staff services
- Meal preparation (groceries $)
Know Before You Go
- Children over 12 years old only
- This Barbados villa enjoys cross breezes and ceiling fans throughout for a fresh experience, while bedrooms have AC.
- An additional beautiful one-bedroom cottage in the grounds with private driveway can be booked as part of the estate ($).
- Cancelation: in addition to the standard Tripwix cancellation policy, this booking is subject to a 10% cancellation penalty.
Staff and Services
- 2 Housekeepers
- Night watchman
- Property manager
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, sunset cruise, golf, deep sea fishing, jet skiing, tennis, beaches, walking, cycling, kayaking, nature, spa, restaurants, shopping, sailing, wind surfing.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!