Luscious Comfort and Luxury on Palmilla Beach
"A dream villa to ignite the senses within the Palmilla development." - Reviewed by Deborah
Lush, comfortable, and elegant. These are the words you’ll soon be using to describe your experience in this Los Cabos villa. Wreathed in sweet-smelling, vibrant flowers, filled with plush furnishings, and adorned with a hot tub and pool which overlook a quiet stretch of beach, this property is a dream.
Perfect for families or couples seeking a romantic hideaway, this Cabo luxury rental has everything you need to kick back and relax. Warm and inviting in every room, there is a real feeling of seclusion and intimacy. Despite this, the villa is undeniably spacious. With 5 bedrooms and bathrooms, it can hold a large party when needed.
The outdoor seating area is the focal point of this villa; with a barbecue, sun loungers, sheltered and open-air seating, and direct (gated) access to the beach, this is a property which invites nature in. We guarantee you will never tire of the unobstructed sea view.
- Gated community
- Heated Swimming Pool
- Sun loungers
- Wet bar
- Gas BBQ
- Fire pit
- Fully equipped kitchen with breakfast bar
- Formal dining area with seating for 10
- Alfresco dining with seating for 6
- Satellite TV
- Sound System
- Gas fireplace
- Wi-Fi and AC throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The 5 king-sized bedrooms within this Cabo villa are both comfortable and elegant.
The Master Bedroom has direct balcony access and sea views which makes it extra special. Three suites boast wonderful sea views while one has a gorgeous garden view.
Four bedrooms enjoy access to private en-suite bathrooms while one bedroom has access to a separate bathroom that is shared as a powder room.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed + sofa bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities. Balcony. Sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with bath/shower combo and twin vanities. Sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower, rain shower and twin vanities. Access to terrace. Sea views.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Shared bathroom with stand-alone shower and rain shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with stand-alone shower and rain shower. Balcony. Garden views.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, TVS, SOUND SYSTEM, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI
The dual living and dining area with its exposed stone feature wall and pillars is the heart of this Cabo villa. Overlooked by the exposed, galley style kitchen (which comes with all the tools you will need to make fantastic meals), this area feels warm and inviting.
The pale floors and walls allow the plush furnishings to stand out, making the seating the focal point of this space
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (except Sundays and Mexican holidays)
- Daily continental breakfast service
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- No smoking inside the villa.
- No wet clothing or towels on indoor furniture.
- All groups must have at least one member aged 25+ years old as a signing renter.
- The beach directly in front of this home is a beautiful public beach and can get busy.
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper (except Sundays and Mexican holidays)
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”