Party House in Super-central Sayulita Location!
"Party! Party! Party! House in Super-central Location!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Situated on a hillside seconds away from the center, this amazing home offers a great getaway from the hustle and bustle – yet is right in the center of all the fun and happening activities.
This home offers a relaxing pool level with 3 rustic-feel, Mexican bedrooms. The upper levels offer spacious suites with great views of the village, mountains and ocean.
Location, location, location! This fabulous party house is right in Sayulita Centro! Only 15 seconds from the nearest bar/restaurant, 30 seconds from a nightclub and less than a minute from the central plaza.
The house is perfect for large groups who want to party, celebrate or just enjoy all the color and ambiance that this super-fun, funky, seaside surf town has to offer.
Perfect for 14 guests, can sleep up to 18 upon request ($).
- Pool with swim-up bar
- Great upper-level party terrace with big screen TV
- Located in the heart of Sayulita village
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the 7 well-sized bedrooms open to a private or shared patio. Downstairs rooms have garden views and are smaller with a more rustic feel. Upstairs suites are very spacious with private patios and offer great views of the village, mountains and ocean.
All bedrooms have a simple, beachy feel with cantera and saltillo-tiled floors, neutral bedding and white walls dotted with splashes of Mexican colour. All bathrooms are decorated with hand-painted Mexican tiles. There is plenty of cupboard space throughout.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Oversized room with sitting area, TV and full kitchen. Private patio with great views. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Romantic bedroom with palapa roof situated on the 3rd floor – the only bedroom on the upper level. Walk out to your own private terrace which offers a sitting area with day beds and great views. En-suite bathroom with shower. This room does not offer air conditioning.
Sleeps 4 – Two Queen–size beds, private terrace with great views. Living room with sitting area and TV. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. This room is very private with an exterior staircase leading to the private patio and interior access as well. Sitting area with TV. En-suite bathroom with Jacuzzi tub, shower and patio.
Sleeps 2 – Queen–size bed. Access to garden terrace. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to garden terrace. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2 – King–size bed. Access to garden terrace. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE LINENS, BEDDING, TOWELS AND TOILETRIES. THERE ARE 4 HAIRDRYERS AND 1 SAFETY DEPOSIT BOX.
Three floors of spacious indoor/outdoor living. This home offers wonderful spaces for group gatherings, private moments, large-scale entertaining and family get-togethers.
- 3rd-floor terrace with bar, sitting area, dining area and sun loungers
- Garden level with pool and swim-up bar
- Fitted and equipped kitchen
- Indoor and outdoor dining areas
- Laundry room
- Two powder rooms
Rental Price Includes
- Daily cleaning
Know Before You Go
- This home is all about location, not luxury.
- Rates quoted for 14 guests. Can sleep up to 18-20 guests upon request – charges per extra guest over 14 apply.
Staff and Services
- Private Chef (upon request – $)
- Private masseuse (upon request – $)
- Private yoga/surf instructors (upon request – $)
Kids Services & Activities
- Access to rental equipment for children: highchairs, toys, cribs etc.
- Please contact us for details
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga, shopping
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car / golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Let's go get some drinks in Tulum! 🤣