Peaceful modern Comporta rental home surrounded by pine trees
“My favourite areas were the large pool deck and rooftop terrace. Perfect for sunset wine drinking or a morning coffee.” - Reviewed by Ticha
Comporta has become a “hot” destination due to its pristine, white sand beaches, its laid-back, sophisticated living, its free-spirited mindset and its unparalleled rural beauty. So, a light-filled, modern home designed and built by famed Portuguese architect Ferreira Pinto in the middle of pine trees is probably the ultimate “go-to” holiday home for this part of the world!
This Comporta rental home with private pool is all about light – beautiful, natural light around the clock. Close the wooden shutters at midday and appreciate the strong stripes of shadow that fall across the room. At night, watch as the moon’s rays illuminate the space through the skylights in the high ceiling and the oversized glass windows.
Here, you get a custom-designed, modern, casual home that fits right in with its lovely surroundings and makes a wonderful retreat for families, friends and those who appreciate beauty. A fabulous rental home in Comporta for an unforgettable Portugal getaway.
- Swimming pool
- Peaceful and private
- Heating and A/C
- Wood fireplace
- Ceiling fans
- Living room with cable TV
- Sociable kitchen opens to living room area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Dressed in very light tones mostly dominated by white, Bedrooms 1-3 in the main house are close to one another and Bedroom 4 can be reached outside near the terrace. All have access to the wrap-around deck and the magnificent pines.
The large windows in each bedroom offer plenty of light and capture the beauty outside. All bedrooms are modern and crisp, casually-furnished and ideal for lazy summer nights.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to the deck. Views to the pine trees. En-suite bathroom with walk-in indoor/outdoor shower and bidet.
BEDROOM 2 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Access to the deck. Shares a bathroom with tub with Bedroom 3.
BEDROOM 3 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Trundle bed. Access to the deck. Shares a bathroom with tub with Bedroom 2.
BEDROOM 4 – OUTDOOR ACCESS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with an indoor/outdoor shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, HEATED TOWEL RAILS, BLACKOUT BLINDS AND WI-FI.
The idyllic, laid-back living continues on the large deck and roof top terrace. The open kitchen and dining room take centre stage with a white, round table that’s perfect for any meal.
Groups of friends will find several peaceful living areas indoors and out in which to find privacy and enjoy the surroundings. Take the time to chill out with a good book or retreat with a chilled glass of wine.
The home is made for relaxing, enjoying the peace and quiet, taking in the beauty of the surrounding pine trees and savouring the casual savoir-faire
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Outdoor living and dining areas
- TV in the living room with cable TV
- Rooftop terrace
Rental Price Includes
- Breakfast service
- Housekeeping 6 times a week (not on Sundays)
- Weekly linen change
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Swimming pool is not heated but gets good sun exposure during the day and has a rolling cover to preserve water temperature at night.
- Change of sheets once a week
- Perfect for families and friends
- Plenty of private space, peace and solitude
- Twin bedrooms are smaller in size
- Ceiling fans in the bedrooms
- Living areas are small for this house
- Comporta is a concept renowned for casual luxury, ideal for those who enjoy the simple things in life executed with elegance.
- Knowing the right people in Comporta will enhance your stay no end. The assistance of our local ambassador will make all the difference to your experience.
Staff and Services
- Breakfast service
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property (8 years and over)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach picnics, hiking, biking, horseback riding on the Montado, yoga, stand-up paddle, diving, fishing, boat rides, tennis courts (20-min drive), golf (20-min drive).
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
- Thank you.
"More than a tourist destination, the Lisbon area is real with honest traditions. We are not Disney world, our culture dates back to 1143!"