Enchanting Positano apartment with Romantic Terrace
"Love and culture is in the air in this classy option for romance and Italian magic!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Situated in a strategic location in Positano, this romantic Italian apartment with independent entrance is steeped in elegance and heritage. Located within a historic tower that once served as a lookout for defence, today you can enjoy looking out to the sea for pleasure.
The apartment offers magnificent and uninterrupted views of the ocean complemented by timeless French windows, a double height vaulted ceiling, unique lamps and elegant original Vetri flooring. The colours blend flawlessly in quintessential Italian style.
While you are most likely to use this apartment as a base for exploring the region, a basic kitchen provides the option to “mangiare” at home. Whether you use the dining area with a marbled table or prefer an al fresco dining experience on the romantic terrace, you are assured of a picture-perfect background.
With one four-poster king-size bedroom, this is most certainly a fabulous option for romance seekers. However, it could comfortably sleep two couples or a small family when making use of the queen-size sofa bed in the living room.
- Positano and sea views
- Terrace garden
- Independent street entrance access
- Al fresco dining
- Large French windows
- Double height vaulted ceilings
- Decorative fireplace
- Antique furniture
- Traditional Vietri style original flooring
- Satellite TV
- Dining area with marble table
- Fully equipped kitchen
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The Positano apartment’s one splendid bedroom is particularly charming with its splendid four-poster bed. Directly across is the bathroom with jetted tub and separate shower.
Rise and shine, pull up the curtains and watch as natural light envelopes you. If you feel like getting some air, walk into the private balcony. Examine the sea views, contemplate the boat rides you can take or simply sit back and watch the clouds pass on their merry way.
Sleeps 2 – King-size four-poster bed. Adjacent bathroom with vanity, bidet, Jacuzzi tub and separate shower. Private balcony. Sea view.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size sofa-bed. Adjacent bathroom with Jacuzzi tub and separate shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, SAFE AND WI-FI.
The living area is unique and has a lot of charm and grand appeal evoked by beautiful antique furniture that never seems to go out of style. In addition to beautiful chandeliers, the space is fitted with classy French windows that allow for an ample supply of natural light and fresh air. The lounge has a double-height vaulted ceiling that gives the room an airier, more sophisticated feel, while the dining area is set next to windows offering picturesque views.
Rental Price Includes
- Cleaning service (2 hours midweek)
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Change of towels and beds made every day
Know Before You Go
- Nearby parking is limited, please reserve in advance.
- Discount available for weekly stays (must arrive/depart on Sat-Sat).
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available €
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Hiking, shopping, gastronomy, wine tasting, beach, bars, boat trips, sight-seeing, swimming, water sports, nightlife, culture.
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”