Private and luxurious villa cascading a jungle cliffside
DEBORAH PERFECT PICK: “This impressive waterfront villa has so many unique and quirky details. Designed and built by a renowned Mexican architect under inspired guidance from the owner, it’s clear a lot of love has gone into its design and construction.”
You need to see this extraordinary full-service villa to believe it. Full of creative details and grand spaces for spending time with loved ones. Fabulous for events, retreats, special birthdays and weddings — grand or small.
The 4-story luxury rental home seems to lovingly embrace the tropical cliffside with terraces that wrap around the face of the property like waves. The architect made use of the cliffside’s impermeable bedrock in the structural design and you will note how large boulders create natural walls and backdrops to the man-made waterfalls that form delightful features here.
From suites and common areas, enjoy front row seats to the jungle-covered mountains that fringe the Boca de Tomatlán estuary. Spend your mornings with a cup of freshly brewed coffee counting fishing boats and water taxis taking people to the South Shore beaches.
Bask in the luxuries of an exclusive villa built for total privacy, comfort and 5-star service while staying in an authentic Mexican fishing village.
- 4 floors cascading an ocean-view cliffside
- 2 fully-equipped kitchens with sea views
- Formal dining room
- Large lounge/TV room
- Indoor and outdoor bars with high-stools
- Terraces on every floor
- Stunning jungle and estuary views from all rooms
- Two large swimming pools
- Outdoor Jacuzzi for 6-8 pax
- 4-story outside water wall with mist effect
- Fully-staffed including chef, waiters and housekeeping
- Multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
- Original artwork throughout
- Multiple decorative waterfalls
- Private path to reach the village and public beach with dock
- Gym equipment
- A/C, heating and Wi-Fi throughout
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
En-suite bedrooms with A/C enjoy a simple design featuring artwork collected by the owner. All except one bedroom offer wonderful terraces with views of the river mouth. Some bedrooms have lovely quirky features, like the one that overlooks the water wall where you can listen to the sound of cascading water or the Master Bedroom with its enormous bathroom.
To ensure a restful sleep, new memory foam mattresses which are deliciously soft can be found in most bedrooms. However, if you prefer a firmer mattress, you’ll love Bedroom 3 or 4.
Here you can open the windows and patio doors to relax to the sounds of the jungle, or sleep in silence, the choice is yours. An intercom in each bedroom keeps you connected.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet and lounge area. Private terrace with sea views and access to swimming pool. Large, en-suite bathroom with rain shower and twin vanities.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet and lounge area. Private terrace with blackout curtains and panoramic sea views. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
MASTER SUITE 3
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet and lounge area. Private terrace with sea views. En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and rain shower combo.
Sleeps 2 to 4 – Two King-size beds. Walk-in closet. Private terrace with jungle views. En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and rain shower combo.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Private terrace with waterfall views. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Walk-in closet. Jungle views. En-suite bathroom with rain shower.
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, ROBES, GOLEM PRAHA TOILETRIES, HAIR DRYERS, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, INDIVIDUAL A/C AND HEATING, WI-FI, INTERCOM AND TVS: APPLE TV AND SKY.
Not just a home full of visual delights, Villa Harmony is a sensory experience. The optional sound of bubbling waterfalls follows you wherever you go, while two fully-equipped kitchens and bars ensure your taste buds are inspired, too. Wake up to the aroma of the chef’s breakfast tailored to your group’s desires or arrive home after a boat adventure to the simmering smells of dinner almost served.
Guests often like to join the chef preparing simple snacks and meals in the show kitchen against a backdrop of stunning views. You will also find another quiet lounge area near the bedrooms on the second floor.
The main indoor living space is open plan. It consists of a large kitchen with a central island, a formal dining area with a grand chandelier and a relaxed TV lounge. All offer access to a large terrace with sweeping panoramic views of the river delta.
Wherever you turn, there’s a view worthy of a photo.
It won’t take you long to see why this villa deserves its own section to describe its terraces. Not only does each floor and many of the suites enjoy a wave-like terrace with furniture – but the poolside terrace areas are also impressive. So much so, that you could imagine a grand fiesta or ornate wedding taking place here.
Two swimming pools take pride of place alongside two huge decorative waterfalls. You can enjoy a cocktail on one of the many sun loungers or while relaxing on a sofa. Whether you are a sun-worshipper or prefer the shade, your options overflow.
An industrial kitchen for up to 150 people is located beneath the central terrace which is perfect for large or small events. And you can dine beneath a covered terrace or in the open area between the pools. Such are the spaces here that you can even enjoy gym equipment on the terrace hidden by tropical plants.
Finding the rest of your party might be the hardest task you have in this home. That’s why numerous staff members are on hand to help you.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily cleaning and linen changes
- Wi-Fi connection
- Chef and wait staff (groceries charged at cost)
Know Before You Go
- Though generally well maintained, this is an older home with quirky imperfections
- New memory foam mattresses in bedrooms 1-4 are lovely and soft
- Perfect location for heading to the south beaches
- One of the pools is 9-foot-deep. Not suitable for young children.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping
- Chef and wait staff
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome though lots of steps
- Highchairs and cribs available upon request
- One of the pools is very deep
- Sorry, currently no pets. Plans in place to make it pet-friendly in the future, so please inquire.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beaches, snorkeling, coastal walks, waterfalls, a local zoo, botanical garden, souvenir shopping, art galleries, restaurants
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeachChildrenFamiliesFamily reunionsFriendsPrivate partiesRetreatsSpecial EventsWeddings
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”