Prime Location Beachfront Villa Peppered in Art with Pool
"Super charming home where rustic luxe dances side by side with Mexican artworks and ocean views". - Reviewed by Deborah
As you descend the stairs or emerge from the elevator, the magical sound of water cascading the central water feature competes for attention with the crashing of the waves on the shore beneath. Indeed, arresting ocean views and Mexican artworks are the main attraction in this super charming Puerto Vallarta villa.
Natural stone, tropical plants, beamed ceilings, whirling overhead fans, and medieval-style chandeliers adorn the open plan living areas where cozy sofas, a grand dining table set the scene for socializing and fun. The pool terrace with its true infinity pool unites the living areas and even has a fabulous ocean view bar where you will feel like you have the best sunset cocktails in Puerto Vallarta.
And if the charm of the villa wasn’t enough, its prime beachfront location with direct access to a sandy beach and walking distance along the rocky coast to downtown Puerto Vallarta makes this a top choice for Puerto Vallarta vacations.
Can be booked together with a 4-bedroom sister villa that shares the same street and beach entrance to provide 7-bedroom option.
- Chef service for 2 meals (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping
- Ocean view
- Direct access to beach
- Heated infinity pool
- Large terrace
- Open plan living and dining area
- Alfresco dining area
- Fully equipped bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Sun chairs and umbrellas for beach
- Pool loungers
- Pool and beach towels
- Kayak and paddle boards
- Water feature
- Simple gym equipment: exercise bike and free weights
- Art collection
- AC in bedrooms
- Ceiling fans throughout living areas
- Washer and dryer
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Three fabulous suites with colorful pockets of Mexican charm and amazing ocean views to seduce you each morning. Enjoy outside spaces that are perfect for your morning cup of coffee, healthy green juice or even, a hair of the dog!
The two upstairs suites are large with wrap-around balconies, beamed ceilings and fabulous artwork at every turn. The downstairs suite opens up to the main pool terrace.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and rain shower. Wrap-around terrace and ocean views.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2-4 – Two queen-size beds En-suite bathroom with twin vanities and shower combo. Terrace and ocean views.
BEDROOM 3 – POOL LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with single vanity and shower. Access to pool terrace.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, TVS, SHEETS, BEDDING, MAKE-UP MIRRORS, TOWELS, HAIR DRYERS, IRON AND IRONING BOARD, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES, CEILING FANS, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Fun times will be had on the ocean-view pool terrace which is in full view of the interior living and dining area. A heated pool and fantastic bar are certainly the highlights. Meanwhile, the kitchen is on show for you to watch as the resident chef cooks you up two meals a day delivering a seriously delicious selection of Mexican specialties or international meals of your choice.
Rental Price Includes
- Chef to prepare 2 meals a day (groceries $)
- Daily housekeeping 6 days (Sunday $)
- Use of beach chairs, umbrellas, kayaks and paddleboards etc.
Know Before You Go
- Amazing location with beach access where you can walk along a rocky path to Puerto Vallarta downtown or drive in 5 mins.
- Beach is usually sandy but can have pebbles after high tide.
- AC in the bedrooms. Living and dining areas are open with multiple ceiling fans.
- An extra bedroom for two guests is available upon request ($). Lesser quality. Best suited for accompanying staff or teenagers. Not suitable for young children to sleep alone.
- Can be booked together with 4-bedroom sister villa that shares the same street and beach entrance to provide 7-bedoom option (+ extra staff bedroom)
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, yoga
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”