Jungle Meets Contemporary Chic in this Puerto Vallarta Villa
"The Papelillo trees that sprout from the terraces are amazing! It also wonderful to be right in front of the ocean." - Reviewed by Deborah
Discover the epitome of Puerto Vallarta luxury vacations in this stunning oceanfront residence in a private gated beach community on the south shore, where the endless blue horizon meets the verdant embrace of exquisite outdoor terraces.
Perched above Banderas Bay, this three-tiered villa juxtaposes natural elements from the jungle with an ultra-contemporary design. Tropical tree trunks are incorporated into the architecture as if sprouting from its modern terraces while huge boulders from the mountainside are integrated into the interior spaces. The effect is unique and totally captivating.
On the lower terrace overlooking the beach, a private heated infinity pool, framed by sun beds, a lounge area and an inviting dining space with barbecue area awaits. Meanwhile, each of the remaining levels has a huge sweeping terrace providing outdoor spaces for lounging and relaxation. The outdoor spaces here capture the essence of coastal living, inviting you to savor the gentle ocean breezes and relish in alfresco feasts.
Finally, embrace the coastal lifestyle with quick access to the private beach and club of El Paredon Community or head to the public Palmares beach. Meanwhile, the vibrancy of Los Muertos and Olas Altas beaches are just a short drive away.
- Ocean front
- Heated infinity pool
- 2-minute walk to beach
- Access to a private Beach Club with self-service BBQ grill,
- living area and dining area for 18 people.
- 2 furnished terraces
- Exterior bar with ice maker
- BBQ grill area
- Large TV in outdoor living area
- Indoor and outdoor living and dining areas
- Flex/TV room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Gym with treadmill, stationary bike and yoga mats
- Ping pong table
- Multizone Sonos system (including pool area)
- Fully automated Smart Home
- 4 parking spaces (2 indoor/2outdoor)
- Wi-Fi / 1GB
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This home can be rented with 4 or 5 bedrooms. Bedroom 5 is a TV/Flex room with its own en-suite bathroom that can be fully set up with a Murphy bed when requested in advance.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King bed. Living area. Desk, Walk-in closet, safe box, with hand shower, twin vanity, bathtub, bidet. Access to furnished private terrace. Ocean/sea view.
BEDROOM 2 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 to 4 – 2 Queen beds. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, hand shower, bathtub. Access to private balcony. Ocean/sea view.
BEDROOM 3 – UPPER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 to 3 – Queen bed and Twin bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with single vanity, hand shower, bathtub. Access to small private balcony. Ocean/sea view.
BEDROOM 4 – MID LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King bed. Walk-in closet. En-suite bathroom with twin vanities, hand shower, bathtub. Access to small private balcony. Ocean and pool view.
BEDROOM 5 – FLEX / TV ROOM
Sleeps 2 – Queen Murphy bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE LUXURY HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING AND TOWELS, TV, HAIR DRYER, A/C, CEILING FAN, WI-FI.
Blending the natural world with contemporary opulence, this home integrates elements of the surrounding landscape. Towering trees extend through oceanfront balconies, offering a unique connection with the environment.
Indoors, you’ll be immersed in a modern, white-themed living space accentuated with vibrant hues of red and yellow. The spacious dining area features a statement stone table accommodating twelve guests, a testament to its role as a focal point for social gatherings.
The fully equipped kitchen, adorned with a broad breakfast bar, beckons culinary enthusiasts to create masterpieces while enjoying the beauty of the sea beyond.
The comfort and convenience of this home are further amplified by its range of features, including a gym with a treadmill, stationary bike, and yoga mats. For those who seek a more playful experience, a ping pong table adds a competitive edge to leisure time.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping service
- Cook for breakfast, lunch, dinner preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Multilevel villa
- Though the villa is right in front of the beach, it is a little higher up and it will take you a couple of minutes to walk to where you can access safely.
- Please note that the sea here is not considered “swimmable”, though people can wade or play in the waves at their own risk when the sea is calmer.
- Access to a private Beach Club with self-service BBQ grill, living area and dining area for 18 people (villa’s chef can prepare dinner there upon request).
- Those traveling with staff members should inquire about availability of an additional staff only bedroom, which has 2 twin beds and a kitchenette.
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however, insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
- Handy man
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Private beach club(s), Public beaches, ATV Adventures, Zip lines, Golf, Gastronomy, Restaurants, Fishing, Snorkeling, Diving, Whale watching, Swimming, Kayaking, Boat trips, Shopping, Art galleries
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForFamiliesFamilies with childrenFamilies with nanniesGroup of FriendsHoneymoonNature LoversPrivate partiesSmall WeddingSpecial Occasions
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”