Banderas Bay's window to the sea!
"Window to the Sea " - Reviewed by Miguel
Gorgeous ocean and city views whose memories will stay with you forever are to be found at this modern, south side, 3-story beauty. Follow the 2-story waterfall and garden down to the main living area. Open the panoramic window to extend the living and dining areas onto the wrap-around deck and enjoy the view.
Lounge by the poolside or take a dip in the infinity pool while gazing out to sea. From December to April, grab your binoculars and watch for whales. If you need more exercise, go for a workout in the open-air gym. On cool nights, bask in the warmth of the outdoor hot tub and the soft glow of the city lights.
- Breathtaking views
- Heated pool and Jacuzzi
- Open air gym
- Water features
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The bedrooms feature en-suite bathrooms, air conditioning and satellite TV.
MASTER BEDROOM – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Upper-level room opens out to a private terrace that offers amazing views. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 2 – ENTRY LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Entry-level room which opens out to the main terrace which offers amazing views. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 4 – King-size bed plus Double bed. Located on the lower level with access to a shared terrace. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 4 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 4 – Two Double beds. Located on the lower level with access to shared terrace. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 5 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Shared terrace with ocean view. Bathroom across the hallway.
BEDROOM 6 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Shared terrace with ocean view. En-suite bathroom.
BEDROOM 7 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – California King-size bed. Shared terrace with ocean view and spa tub. En-suite bathroom.
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER QUALITY LINENS, TV, A/C, WIFI, CEILING FANS, IPOD DOCKS, SAFETY DEPOSIT BOXES AND OCEAN VIEWS.
The emphasis is on outdoor /outdoor living with fold-back doors that let the views and breezes flood in. The decor is contemporary crossed with traditional. Neutral floors and walls make the perfect background for punches of lively Mexican colour. Two-story brick vaulted ceilings and built-in sofas help complete the comfy living areas.
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- Large, heated infinity pool & Jacuzzi on the main terrace
- Outdoor living area with built-in sofas
- Media room with music library, Satellite TV and electronic keyboard.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Breakfast service (cost of food and beverage not included)
- Lunch or dinner service (cost of food and beverage not included)
- One-hour complimentary massage (to be used within the first 24 hours)
Know Before You Go
- Multi-level home
- Villa-registered guests only – no events with outside guests unless owner permission is given
- No student groups
- No parties allowed
Staff and Services
- House Manager
- Spa Therapist
- Private cook service 2 meals/day (cost of food and beverage not included)
Kids Services & Activities
- No children permitted
- Please contact us for details.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, para-sailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car and golf cart rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!