Raffles Studio Residences
"Fabulous Serviced Apartment by Raffles Hotel Offering Home-Away-From-Home Luxury!" - Reviewed by Lisa
LISA PERFECT PICK: “The timeless feel of the décor mixed with the sophisticated shopping in Zorlu Centre makes this a must-stay for any cosmopolitan shop-a-holic.”
Istanbul – the centre of Olde-World sophistication and first in its class worldwide for shopping, sightseeing and culture – can be a labyrinth of options for places to stay. Why not make it easy on yourself and just revel in one of the sophisticated Raffles Residences?
Basing yourself in this luxurious enclave throughout your stay is a wise and simple decision. Just an elevator ride away from the main hotel lobby, these one and two-bedroom residences deliver all the trappings of your home-away-from-home plus many more conveniences to make your trip memorable. Whether it’s for a short or long-term stay, these luxurious abodes will not disappoint in any way.
The apartments have slight and subtle differential nuances – three category types based on the view give the guest changing décor options from which to choose. But all have the same level and quality of furnishings, beddings and service. There is no bad choice here.
All are fortunately kitted out with sophisticated soft upholstery in taupes, whites and delicate neutrals with metallic accents and glamourous undertones of crystal, luxurious fabrics and objets d’art.
Raffles Hotel, Istanbul
Timeless sophistication translated through subtle, soft colours, first-class service and an extensive array of excellent facilities.
With its multi floors of covered and open-air, world-class shopping options and home to the Istanbul Performing Arts Centre as well as innumerable art exhibits and installations, the Zorlu Centre makes the ideal backdrop for the modern luxury that Raffles serves up by the handful.
Sophisticated and elegant, modern with all amenities surrounding it and within easy striking distance of the city’s most significant attractions, the Raffles lives up to its hotel group’s immutable reputation. No details left to chance and service with an impeccable smile, living the Raffles lifestyle is a no-brainer in Istanbul.
The hotel leaves a visual and sensory imprint on the guest with its own custom-designed aroma which softly fills the air imbuing fresh, subtle hints of delicate fragrance.
- Use of all hotel facilities – 2 restaurants, 3 bars, spa and fitness centre, bellmen, concierge, room service
- 17 m indoor pool; 16 m outdoor pool with panoramic views; Kids’ pool
- Butler service in each unit
- Fully-equipped kitchens with Nespresso machines
- Fridge/freezer stocking service
- Some units have large, wrap-around balconies
- Smart TVs
- Use of communal residence lounge area – can be booked for meetings with coffee facilities and a big-screen TV for conferencing.
- Easy access to local restaurants, shopping, performing arts, festivals and jazz festivals
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
With a more urban feel, the studios can be found on the lower floors. They are immediately differentiated by their grey pebble walkways and open breezeways. The corridor to reach them has tantalizing views down to the spa pool and is a constant reminder of all the delights that await there.
All units have views over the mall and the same bedding and quality furnishings as the residences – just in a more compact formation. Each unit has a patio and is conveniently equipped with a half-bath in addition to the full bathroom.
Sleep 2 to 3 – King-size bed. Living and dining areas. Large closets. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower and double vanity plus separate guest bathroom.
ALL UNITS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, MAKEUP MIRRORS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, HAIR DRYERS, TV, WIFI, BLACKOUT BLINDS, HEATING AND A/C.
The plush dining rooms seat guests on satin chairs and are equipped with everything you need for a full-scale dinner party. Units with large, wrap-around balconies offering views across the city are ideal for al fresco cocktail parties. Superbly-equipped kitchens provide wonderful options for trying out your skills at local cooking – but the press of a phone button summons up room service or your own private chef.
Living/dining rooms are all amply sized with excellent-quality furnishings. The emphasis is on local art that leaves no question about where you’re located.
- Large party patio in some units
- Fully-equipped kitchen
- Full dining table for 8 (4 the studio units)
- Sofa beds
- Smart TVs that look like mirrors
- Desk and workspace
- Laundry facilities
Not all spas are created equal and this one is sexy and cosseting at the same time.
A large facility with 3 Turkish Hammans, 2 Couple’s Suites and 7 luxuriously-appointed treatment rooms.
After a long day sightseeing, what could be nicer than a little pristine pampering in beautiful, soothing and luxurious surroundings? Exotic marbles prevail on the floors and walls – leaving no doubt that you have arrived at a special place. The emphasis here is on natural light – all the soothing therapy rooms, as well as the workout and fitness rooms, are bathed in revitalizing natural light and offer lovely views over the Bosphorus.
Ladies and gents have separate relaxation areas with saunas, steam rooms and Jacuzzis.
- Ice fountains
- Gym with windows to the exterior
- Hairdressers and nail salon
- Bridal hamman
- Massage room with Bosphorus views
- Indoor pool with plenty of natural light
- Indoor/outdoor pools
- Yoga and Pilates studios
- Personal training
- Technogym® equipment
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Some units can be connected via one main door to create more 2-br options
- 2 Vista units are connected to Horizon Residence
- 4 Skyline units are connected to Horizon Residence
- Higher floors are quieter
- Studios are all located on lower floors
- Despite the name, the Vista category has no view
- Horizon units offer huge balconies and views
- Skyline units are slightly smaller than Horizon and Vista
- Studios are very spacious and each has a patio
Staff and Services
- Daily cleaning
Kids Services & Activities
- Kid-friendly property
- Roll-away beds
- Cribs, high chairs and other equipment available
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Sightseeing, shopping, cultural events, boat trips, gastronomy, nightlife
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!