Beach Vibe Riviera Maya Villa with Access to Luxury Resort
"Totally private yet offering all the fun of a luxury resort and sandy beach within walking distance." - Reviewed by Deborah
Surrounded by lush vegetation on a 15-acre property that includes a renowned luxury beachfront resort, this Riviera Maya villa for rent in Xpu Ha is rustic charm at its best. Though the beach vibe is strong here, bedrooms provide the comfort you expect of a villa located on a luxury resort.
Its splendid entrance leads to a central patio where the villa is set up for cozy lounging with bright cushioned sofas and large outdoor tables primed for sipping your favorite cocktail. Adorned with a distinctly tropical style and rustic furniture, the villa will remind you clearly where you are: Mexico’s Riviera Maya.
The villa’s interiors take on a more cozy, homey design. Enjoy the warmth of the wooden details, the freshness of the white walls and the soothing neutral tones that bring a harmonizing symmetry to the lounge and dining area.
Tranquility and calm will be part of your daily life in this tropical villa, where you will be in full contact with nature from every corner. Whether you want to relax by the private pool, head to the beach, lay in the comfortable hammocks or loungers, or enjoy access to resort facilities included in your stay (3 restaurants, bars, spa and health club and Technogym fitness room), you will undoubtedly enjoy a peaceful retreat in an enviable location.
- Private pool
- Walking distance to a sandy private beach
- Access to resort facilities that include heated pools, 3 restaurants, bars, a coffee and juice bar, spa and health club, and Technogym fitness room.
- Rooftop jacuzzi
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Living room
- Dining room
- Terrace with outdoor dining area.
- Air conditioning
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Bedrooms follow the same rustic luxe Mexican vibe in terms of décor.
Upstairs, a large suite features two bedrooms sharing a bathroom and a lovely jungle terrace. This suite is ideal for a small family.
The two ground-floor bedrooms both have en-suite bathrooms and private terraces leading to a charming garden.
BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower and twin vanities shared with adjoining Bedroom 2. Large private terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. Bathroom shared with Master Suite.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Two Twins or King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 4 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. TV. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
For those who choose this villa for its privacy, you simply won’t need to leave. Days by the private pool or basking in a hammock can be yours. Whether you want to enjoy a nice evening in the cozy living room or cook delicious meals in the unique Mexican-style kitchen, you can create some memorable gatherings as the warm breeze comes through the windows along with the delicious sounds of nature.
Likewise, when you are feeling sociable, you can take advantage of the resort facilities nearby or head to the beach club on one of the Riviera Maya’s most beautiful beaches, Xpu Ha.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
- Butler service
Know Before You Go
- Rates for this home are dynamic and may vary. Price will be confirmed at time of reservation. Please inquire for rates.
Walking distance from a sandy beach
- On the grounds of a luxury resort offering access to resort facilities that include heated pools, 3 restaurants, bars, a coffee and juice bar, spa and health club, and Technogym fitness room.
- Best suited for a maximum of 6 adults or up to 8 guests when accompanied by children. An extra guest could be accommodated on the 3rd floor in a single bed upon prior request ($) for a maximum of 9 guests.
- As is usual for a home in such a lush, tropical setting, visits from local friendly creatures are not uncommon.
- Rustic features and a beach vibe are integral parts of its charm.
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Yoga, scuba diving, snorkeling, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, archaeological ruins.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."