Romantic Beach Bungalow on Soliman Bay near Tulum
"A fabulous beach escape for a couple or parents traveling with a couple of children or teens." - Reviewed by Deborah
For those seeking a luxurious yet simple beach retreat, this beach chic Soliman Bay bungalow is the perfect choice. With comfortable bedrooms and bathrooms, it is one of three casitas that share outdoor common areas including a pool and an outdoor grill with direct beach access.
This bungalow comes equipped with all the basic necessities for a beach home, including a fully equipped kitchen and indoor and outdoor dining areas, as well as a shared BBQ grill area with the two neighboring bungalows. The lounge area is a great place to relax after a day spent at the beach or exploring Tulum’s famed Mayan ruins by the sea.
One of the standout features of this Tulum bungalow is its outdoor patio, an ideal spot to soak up the sun or enjoy an al fresco meal. Guests also have access to a shared pool, perfect for cooling off and relaxing on a hot day.
Overall, this Soliman Bay beach bungalow has everything needed for a delightful Tulum getaway. From the comfortable bedrooms to the well-appointed kitchen and convenient outdoor amenities, guests are sure to have a memorable stay.
- Beachside palapas
- Communal pool
- Communal pool terrace
- Private patio
- Private balcony
- Small fully equipped kitchen
- Outdoor living area
- Indoor living area
- External dining area
- Outside communal grill area
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
This boho beach casita can accommodate up to four guests, offering one bedroom suite with a large balcony and en-suite bathroom upstairs (accessed by external stairs) and a queen bed in the living area on the ground level served by a social bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and rain head shower.
LIVING AREA – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Adjacent social bathroom with single vanity and rain head shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
One of three casitas within a private enclave that shares a pool and common areas including an outside grill and direct access to the beach. This bungalow also has its own outdoor patio area and a lovely balcony upstairs for those private moments.
A fully equipped kitchen allows you to prepare simple meals to enjoy in the privacy of the bungalow or eat outside on the patio.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping (8am-4pm)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- This bungalow shares a pool and common areas with two other similar bungalows that can be booked together for groups of up to 14 for a totally private experience.
- For a more private and luxurious experience, this casita is best suited for 2 guests. The upstairs bedroom is accessed by an outdoor staircase making it unsuitable for small children while there is an additional bed in the living area on the ground floor ($)
- Don’t be put off by 5 minutes of dirt roads to get there. It’s totally worth it when you arrive.
- Cell phone coverage is patchy but Wi-Fi available throughout
- No fishing, camping, bonfires or motorized watersports permitted in the bay.
- No noise between 10pm and 7am
- Shifting seasonal currents and weather patterns can cause an unpredictable influx of seaweed on the beaches in this region, most typically from May to October.
- Tipping house staff and concierge team is customary in Mexico, but all tips should be based on level of service and satisfaction with the services provided.
- A security deposit might be required after booking confirmation (MX0349)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Diving, fishing, world class golf, and shopping
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I absolutely love where I live and being able to share that enthusiasm with visitors."