Positano Tower for Heightened Historical Romance
"Feel the centuries unfold through the warm and thickness of the ancient walls, delight on the hand painted frescoes and magical exterior spaces" - Reviewed by Lisa
Hedonistic, romantic, historic, charming, quirky, unique… need I say more? A one-of-a-kind-property that will fuel braggadocios adventure stories for years to come. A Positano rental gem made for those who like something out of the ordinary.
Built originally as a lookout tower to protect the shores of this southern kingdom, the 13th century tower has been lovingly renovated and modernized by the family who have owned it for the past four generations.
A single tower reached through the delightful gardens of the family estate featuring a main building with upper-level circular bedroom and spiral steps leading down to a cleverly modernized bathroom. Emerge from this principal suite, cross the meticulously cared for garden and access a delightful exterior annex with kitchen, small living room, bathroom with shower and al fresco patio.
Views along the coast and over the bluest of Mediterranean seas will never cease to amaze, as neither will a quick climb to the ruined upper floor of the Tower which now houses an unforgettable sunbathing and dining terrace.
Immerse yourself in history and revel in nature!
- Historical building
- Sea views
- Shared swimming pool
- Private access to beach
- Circular rooms
- Outside dining
- Private Garden and patio with sea views
- Kitchen with microwave
- Satellite TV
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
A picturesque European king-sized bed with canopy take centre stage while a steep staircase leads to lower level bathroom with shower, single vanity. Lovely views of the ocean.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM INCLUDES CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The property is split into 2 spaces: the historic tower with its upper sun terrace where you will find the bedroom and a charming garden studio with outside canopied dining area and interior kitchenette. Perfect for all the simple things in life: sunset spritzes with an appetizer, early morning coffee and croissants or maybe light lunches in the garden. All with picture perfect views.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly towel change
- Twice a week cleaning
Know Before You Go
- Living area and kitchen are separate
- Not suitable for children under 13 years old
- Saturday to Saturday rental period
- Small swimming pool is shared with 5 other properties
- Lots of steps and uneven surfaces in the grounds
- (Friendly) Cats on the property
- Shared communal gardens with fruit trees and flowering plants
- Communal pool open from 9am to 6pm, from May till mid-October, weather permitting.
- Beach does not have facilities, just crystal-clear waters!
- Access to the house is through a pedestrian walkway with about 70 steps from the home. The porter service is recommended for check-in and check-out (€).
- Overnight stays in Italy’s popular tourist destinations are subject to a daily tourist tax per person per night payable to the host in cash.
- Great location for a photo shoot.
- Please note winter in Positano is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
Staff and Services
- Cleaning service (2 times a week)
- Porter (€)
Kids Services & Activities
- NOT suitable for children
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- City, Beach, Sight seeing, Water sports, Hiking. Biking, cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”