A Sea-View Cabo Home for Savoring Endless Blue Skies
"Chef for breakfast and lunch preparation makes lazy mornings even lazier!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Comfort, sparkling vistas and all the charms of home with none of the responsibilities. This is what you can expect in this appealing Cabo villa with private pool, outdoor jacuzzi and sea views.
Allow the Sea of Cortez to accompany you from every room as the views infiltrate your experience at every turn. Friends, family, romance… the villa’s warm Mexican style offers 6,500 square feet of private living and dining space inside and out.
The infinity pool terrace marks the central focus of the home decked in cushioned chaises and shaded areas where you can enjoy a soft warm breeze. Make time with your loved ones for gatherings around the firepit, accompanied by a delicious cocktail.
The lapis-hued tiled kitchen, the outdoor grill and the al-fresco dining area all herald the taste-bud tingling delights you can expect at the hands of the resident chef for breakfast and lunch. The dining room seats 8 comfortably and a lovely marble dining counter allows for casual meals. Meanwhile, you are close enough to hop in your golf cart to the One & Only Palmilla restaurants.
- Ocen view
- Private infinity pool
- Outdoor jacuzzi
- Fire pit
- BBQ Grill
- Indoor living room with flatscreen TV
- Outdoor living room
- Dining areas inside and out
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Breakfast bar
- Built-in outside grill
- Golf cart
- 24-hour gated security
- 24-hour emergency medical response
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two master suites boast fabulous sea views and private patios. All bedroom rooms are tastefully decorated with bright colors to reflect the tropical locale. Bedroom 3 offers an additional mezzanine area with a daybed, making it ideal for a small child to join parents. Bedroom 5 is a separate casita that has its own separate entrance for additional privacy within your group.
MASTER SUITE 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bath and shower. Private patio and sea views.
MASTER SUITE 2
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Private patio and sea views.
Sleeps 3 – King-size bed plus single bed on mezzanine. En-suite bathroom with shower.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower.
BEDROOM 5 – Casita
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Separate entrance.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Living and socializing can take place on the pool terrace or within the tasteful interiors. Great for both large and small groups. The living room is versatile, transforming from a formal socializing hub to a cosy media room for watching movies or playing games.
Soaking in the steamy jacuzzi at sunset is a great pastime or lounging on the cozy soft-cushioned loungers. You are sure to spend your time mesmerized by the ocean views.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily Housekeeping
- Private chef for breakfast and lunch preparation (groceries $)
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Use of a golf cart
- 24-hour emergency medical response
Know Before You Go
- Bedroom 5 has a separate external access.
- This home is part of the Palmilla community which allows guests to access a 27-hole Jack Nicklaus Signature Palmilla Golf Course, tennis courts, restaurants, bars, and spa at the One & Only Palmilla Hotel (reservations required in these outlets $). No access to One & Only Palmilla hotel pools or other facilities.
- Access to community gym located in Phase 4 of Villas Del Mar.
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pets not allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Spa treatments, whale watching, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling
Additional Services ($€£)
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”