Sea View Kalkan Stone Cottage for Rent with Infinity Pool
"A curious combination of countryside rusticity coupled with outstanding views and incredible amenities. What a wonderfully surprising home!" - Reviewed by Lisa
This sea view stone cottage with infinity pool perches on a rustic Kalkan hillside alongside two similar neighbouring homes that can be rented together for larger groups of up to 18 guests. From their incredible vantage point, these three utterly delightful homes sit side by side and revel in the most glorious views that Kalkan has to offer.
Floating in the infinity pool feels as if you can reach out and touch the ocean and islands beyond. Take a deep breath and absorb the views, the colours, the fresh breeze… this is heady stuff.
What starts as your arrival to a stone cottage that is well built with local materials ends up as a mind swirling experience. The jaw-dropping location, the contrast between rural simplicity and the interior design details do not prepare you for two magnificent principal suites with no less than an indoor heated pool, jetted tub and luxurious bedding.
Upon entry, the luxury Kalkan rental home appears to be simple and uncomplicated though beautifully enhanced with excellent local stonework. Inside, you have a galley kitchen, an open plan living/ dining area with a wall of glass doors opening to a magnificent pool, bay and island views, and a mezzanine floor reached by a wooden staircase
A unique Kalkan rental home offering the ability to truly get away from it all in style. Spend days enjoying the views, lounging in the garden and evenings under the stars enhanced by the twinkling lights of the town below.
- Private outdoor infinity pool (not heated)
- Indoor plunge pool (heated £)
- Jetted tub
- Complete privacy
- Incredible views of Kalkan Bay and islands
- Indoor and outdoor dining and living areas
- Fully fitted kitchen
- TV (international channels)
- Private garden
- 1 or 2 additional similar neighbouring homes can be booked
- Onsite parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Here comes the wow factor!
Two main suites vie for attention. The ground floor suite reveals an indoor heated plunge pool with jacuzzi seat, which can be sectioned off from the room and used from the outside as a social pool. Meanwhile, the mezzanine level suite with large, bright, glassed bathroom and a very large, jetted tub.
All beds are excellently dressed in up-to-the-moment Turkish fabrics and top-quality linens and bedding.
All bedrooms have access to an exterior space
SUITE 1- GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Small en-suite bathroom with rain head and handheld showers, vanity. Slide-back doors to heated pool with jacuzzi seat. Access to pool terrace and garden. Sea view.
BEDROOM 2 - GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with walk-in rain head and handheld showers and vanity. Access to terrace. Sea view.
SUITE 3 – MEZZANINE
Sleeps 2- Queen-size bed. Large room. Safe box. En-suite bathroom with walk-in shower and vanity. Access to private balcony. Sea view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, PRIVACY/BLACKOUT BLINDS, LUXURY HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, PRIVACY AND BLACKOUT BLINDS, TOWELS, POOL TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, HEAT, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The feel is swanky Turkish country home. Warm steeped wooden ceilings create a fuzzy comfort level complimented by traditional tufted leather chairs and sofas, all with a modern twist. A home for all seasons.
A covered, poolside exterior patio extends the entertaining and dining space to the maximize the views. The large garden completes the far from the real-world experience, offering peace and tranquillity.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly linen change
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Infinity pool is not heated; indoor plunge pool can be heated upon request (£)
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- Can be rented together with 1 or 2 similar neighbouring homes for larger groups totalling 12 or 18 guests.
- Open mezzanine floor – small children will need supervision
- Bedroom 3 offers designer glass bathroom with little privacy
- Steep driveway to access home
- Some road noise rises from below
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Yachting and Gulet day trips, boating, swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, shopping.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversCouplesGroup of FriendsHistory BuffsMulti-Generational FamiliesWater Sports Fanatics
"This is my hometown - Kalkan. I'll be more than happy to share the beauty of Kalkan with you."