Chic Sea-view Villa with Pool in Turkey’s Göcek Region
"I loved the combination of the ornate antique entrance door with the bright modern renovations." - Reviewed by Lisa
A fabulous choice for a family or small group of friends, this newly renovated private villa in Turkey’s Göcek region offers delightful sea views and a large private pool for holiday fun. Walking distance to the Portville village center and just a 5-minute drive to Göcek Mariana or city center, the location is a clear attraction.
The recent renovations by the renowned interior designer, Nancy Mulder, set this home above similar rentals of its size. A soft white base is complemented by wooden textures and wicker details for a relaxing beachy effect that reminds you that vacations are all about relaxation. A romantic fireplace in the living room allows you to dream about a getaway here no matter the season.
The defining feature of the villas’ outward appearance is the ground floor veranda that lines the face of the home connecting the pool to the living areas and makes the perfect spot for energetic sunny breakfasts or sultry Turkish dinners at dusk. Beneath you can enjoy the garden which leads to Bedroom 3.
A great choice for small groups or a family seeking modern style and convenience.
- Private pool (not heated)
- Sea, forest and mountain views
- Living room
- Large veranda and terraces
- Private garden
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Flatscreen TV
- Washing machine
- Free parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Three bedrooms, each adorned in soothing tones offer double beds and stylish slumber. The spacious Master Suite is a dream with a freestanding bathtub and lounge as well as two lovely terraces, putting the “suite” back into the word “Master Suite”.
Bedroom 2 is located on the ground floor where there is a shared guest bathroom while Bedroom 3 has an en-suite bathroom and is accessed from the garden on the lower level.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Large suite with lounge and bathtub in room. En-suite bathroom with shower and single sink. Access to private terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Double-size bed. Shared guest bathroom with shower and single sink.
BEDROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – Double-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and double-size sink. Private access from the garden.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The main living areas of this Turkey rental villa in Göcek take place on the ground level where the living room and kitchen connect to a large veranda that leads to the pool. The living room has a flat-screen TV, sectional sofa, and a kitchen with a service bar with highchairs that can be used as an interior dining area when dining outside is not preferred.
On the veranda, there is a stylish lounge area and dining for 6 people, while by the pool there are two sun loungers and extra seating beneath a parasol.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Know Before You Go
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- As is typical of homes in Turkey, expect the beds and pillows to be on the firm side.
- Bedroom 3 has a private access from the garden.
- 5 night minimum available during low season, please inquire
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Pet friendly upon request.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Swimming, yacht and gulet day trips around the islands, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, parties and nightlife.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!