Sleek and Streamlined Marbella Rental with Splendid Views!
"Sleek and Streamlined with Splendid Views!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Looking for clean lines, open spaces, no clutter and lots of lovely exterior spaces in which to soak up the sun, wine and dine, dance and have fun? Here is the TripWix solution with a slinky 3-storey home in the charismatic neighbourhood of El Rosario. A high white wall and security-controlled gate belie the marble, glass and steel beauty that lies within.
Located on an elevated street to afford views over the area, across to dramatic La Concha Mountain, the Marbella coastline and the Mediterranean beyond, the home offers a sophisticated level of living. Just minutes from Marbella center and the nearby famed Costa del Sol beaches, Punto de Vista makes the ideal home to while away days poolside, hang out on the patios and enjoy indoor or outdoor living.
Ideal for families, friends and informal special occasions – this is a home you’ll want to return to!
- Heated swimming pool
- Pool patio
- Outdoor gas grill
- Rooftop party terrace with fabulous views
- Indoor/ outdoor living
- Fully-fitted and equipped kitchen
- AC/ Heating
- Home security system
- On-property, secure parking area
- Surround sound
- Smart TV, cable and WI-FI
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Clean, sleek and simple is what we like about this home. Fresh white walls, bags of lovely Mediterranean light, neutral accents and polished marble flooring all add up to sexy sophistication. All bedrooms are on the first floor and have modern en-suite bathrooms, in-room closets and electric exterior blackout shutters. Bathrooms follow the contemporary feel with taupe and bronze wall tiles and immaculate fixtures.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Large room with access to private terrace with wonderful sea and mountain views. Safe. En-suite bathroom with tub, rain-head shower and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub, rain-head shower and bidet.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to private terrace with wonderful sea and mountain views. En-suite bathroom with tub/shower combo and bidet.
BEDROOM 4 Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Access to private terrace with wonderful sea and mountain views. En-suite bathroom with tub, rain-head shower and bidet.
ALL BEDROOMS HAVE TOP-QUALITY LINENS, FEATHER AND SYNTHETIC PILLOW OPTIONS, HAIRDRYERS, HEATING, A/C, ELECTRIC EXTERIOR BLACKOUT BLINDS AND WIFI.
An open-plan living /dining /kitchen lets the light flood in and the gaze wander out to the views beyond. Modern design and technology live harmoniously with exterior spaces and the vibrant hues of the sunny Spanish coast.
The “great” room is cleverly subdivided to give distinct spaces their own purpose and identity – all with floor-to-ceiling glass windows and sliding doors opening to the patio and its exterior living and dining areas. To the right, a cozy living area with a dash of emerald glamour.
A slinky ethanol fireplace resplendent in stainless efficiency offers the ideal locale to cuddle with a good book and glass of Rioja on a cool winter’s eve or to gather for a toast at a celebratory party.
At center stage, a light-filled dining area; to the left a TV den and a mezzanine level with a contrasting black and white granite and marble kitchen – all served by surround sound and plenty of technology.
Party places can be found on the rooftop terrace with its lovely breezes and sweeping vistas, on the living /dining terrace or around the pretty pool which is nestled on a hillside and surrounded by palms, shrubs and all manner of exotic foliage.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly sheet change and deep cleaning
Know Before You Go
- Some distant traffic noise.
- There are steps to go down from the living /entryway level to the pool patio.
- Rooftop access to is via interior stairs – can be annoying when carrying food, but the house can be rented fully serviced with staff.
- Other homes are in view, but the house has lots of privacy from neighbours.
- Great location to enjoy Marbella, Puerto Banus, sightseeing, and beaches.
Staff and Services
- Daily staff available at additional cost
- Breakfast cook available at additional cost
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Golf, sightseeing, horseback riding, scenic drives, restaurants, walking, hiking, shopping, fishing, sailing, snorkeling, beachcombing, water sports
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations.
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"I've lived in this area for 30 years and seen a lot of changes. My purpose is all about connecting good people to good things."