Canal-Side Göcek home with Private Dock and Communal Pool
Though the wider community is modern, sleek, and slightly urban in appearance, this canal-side Göcek rental home showcases many traditional elements of Turkish design. From the traditional, tiled roof to the wooden cladding, the building itself has undeniable charm. A lush, tiered garden has an upper-level seating area and stairs leading down to a quaint, private dock.
Inside, the home is compact yet maintains a light and bright interior that is airy and cool even in the very hottest part of the summer. White walls and pale stone flooring not only give the appearance of cool, but they ensure that the actual temperature in the home tends to be lower at the hottest parts of the day. This is ideal for those traveling with older family members and young children.
Open-plan seating and dining add to the flow of the property while the fully-fitted kitchen at the back of the property has stunning pale wood cabinets with white countertops and built-in appliances.
The exterior space is lovely and well-maintained. There is also a beautiful alfresco dining area from which you can soak in the sunshine and watch the lazy canal flow by. From the upper floor balcony, however, you can also see the tree-covered mountains in the distance; this is the perfect place for a private morning coffee.
- Shared pool
- Private garden
- Dining area
- Flat-screen TV
- Satellite TV
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing and dryer machine
- Gated community
- Security 7/24
- Private garage
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the two bedrooms in this property has access to a balcony as well as a private bathroom. The master suite has a comfortable double bed and an en-suite bathroom while the second bedroom has two twin beds and an adjacent bathroom with a stunning walk-in shower.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Private en-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Walk-in closet. Balcony. Canal view.
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds. Adjacent bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
The lower floor has an open-plan seating and dining layout with direct access to the garden through large sliding doors. A serving window in the kitchen at the back of the property creates a sense of flow from one end of the property to the other, maximizing light and airflow. Pale wood and tiled floors throughout the lower level provide a sense of traditional Turkish elegance and create flow from one space to the next.
Outside, the manicured lawn and patio seating area offers the perfect place to while away the hours looking at the canal as it flows by. Partial mountain views can also be seen from the garden, adding a sense of grandeur to the views of the community.
Rental Price Includes
- Linens and bathroom towels are provided.
Know Before You Go
- Semi-detached home with direct neighbours.
- Large communal pool is shared with all homes in the private community.
- The third bedroom is very narrow and features a single bed.
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- You can dock your boat in front of this home.
- Extra care needed with small children due to the canal-side location.
- As is typical of homes in Turkey, expect the beds and pillows to be on the firm side.
- Discounted access to Blue Point Beach, Göcek’s exclusive private beach
- Golf carts available for guest use during summer months, though subject to availability
- Noise restrictions apply in the community
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Jeep Safari, Paragliding, Horse Riding, Golf, Cruiser and Cultural tours
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-Villa spa services
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!