Cerulean Seas and Sunshine in this Mykonos Villa
"It’s like your own private resort! Even more so, if you are a large group and rent the 3 neighbouring villas as well!" - Reviewed by Deborah
A traditional, white-washed Mykonos villa with a stunning infinity pool and unparalleled views of the Aegean Sea. This rental home really is the ultimate Grecian getaway. Step from the cool, stylish living room of this villa and you will exit into a sundrenched paradise. From the cool, shady alfresco dining area to the comfortable sun loungers by the sparkling waters of the pool.
Soft corners and dazzling white walls combine with the wooden roofed verandas to give this Mykonos villa a uniquely welcoming and undeniably Greek ambience. The interior spaces match this traditional, natural look. The natural push and pull of this rental, the contrast between the heat of the day and the cool air of the property, mirrors the natural world in a stunning way.
You can get a stunning view of the landscape and sea from almost any part of the home, but a hidden gem here is the small, private gym which has stunning views of the sea. A great treat for fitness buffs.
- Private pool
- Sea views
- Sun deck and loungers
- Poolside bar
- Outdoor shaded terrace with sofas
- Outdoor BBQ
- Al fresco dining
- Landscaped garden
- Fully equipped private gym
- Living room with TV and fireplace
- Fully equipped modern kitchen
- Playroom with TV and PlayStation
- Satellite TV and Netflix
- SONOS Surround System
- Free Wi-Fi throughout
- Security alarm system
- Remote-control entrance gate
- Private closed Parking (for guests and visitors)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each of the five bedrooms has unique features and a stunning en-suite bathroom to ensure comfort and privacy. On the top floor of the main house, the master suite is filled with smooth, natural wood and has a private seating area and a walk-through dressing area as well as access to a private balcony.
Each of the other bedrooms and bathrooms makes use of natural local materials. For those who want a little extra privacy, there is a guest house on the property with a king-sized bed, a walk-in shower, and an en-suite bathroom.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE TOP FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. Walk-through closet. En-suite bathroom with vanity, shower. Double exposure to sunlight. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 2 – MAIN HOUSE GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Two twin beds, made as double. Open plan en-suite bathroom with vanity, shower cabin, enclosed WC.
BEDROOM 3 – MAIN HOUSE GROUND FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – Double bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Walk-in shower.
BEDROOM 4 – GUEST HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Lounging/sleeping room. En-suite bathroom with double vanities. Walk-in shower. Also accessible from the outside.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, TV, AND WI-FI.
Cool, clean, and crisp, the living spaces of this Mykonos rental villa are decorated in a neutral way with a strong focus on natural stone and wood. These features and textures make these spaces vibrant and vital.
The living and dining rooms exist in an open plan design that allows air and light to flow freely. The fully fitted kitchen has everything you could need to make wonderful meals for your family, but there is also a BBQ on the shaded veranda for informal, poolside meals.
While the interior living spaces are beautiful and welcoming, the poolside terrace is like being in your own private resort. The stunning views of the Aegean make it hard to look anywhere else.
Rental Price Includes
- Twice daily housekeeping
- Wake-up calls
- Detailed turn down
Know Before You Go
- This villa is one of four beautiful residences that are part of an enclosed complex accessed via a remote-controlled gate and manned by a villa manager during the day.
- Larger groups may consider booking two or more neighbouring villas. Please ask.
- Each villa has an individually controlled security alarm system, and the complex is well lit during the night.
- For those seeking extra privacy, please note that this villa has 3 neighbouring villas.
Staff and Services
- 24/7 villa manager on call
- 12-hour Reception
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Baby cot on request
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Island tours, archaeological sites, horse riding, scuba diving, windsurfing, kite surfing, biking etc
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!