Canal Side Villa with Unbeatable Views
"You can arrive to this Göcek rental home by boat!" - Reviewed by Deborah
Perched at the edge of a canal, accessible by boat, and in possession of a private dock, this community of homes is one of the most unique in Göcek, Turkey. As a part of a gated, patrolled resort complex it is also one of the safest rental homes in the area, which makes it great for families with young children.
The interior spaces of this duplex are bright, spacious, and airy. Decorated in a clean, white color palette with lots of pale wood features and tiled flooring in the kitchen and bathrooms, this house is made to keep you comfortable in the heat of summer. The fully-fitted kitchen has pale wooden floors and cabinets with white countertops and a selection of high-tech features to help you make delicious meals.
Out by the canal there is a small, functional garden and seating area which provides a pretty view at any time of day. When you stay here, you will also have access to a large, communal pool and the other amenities of the gated community, including discounted access to Blue Point Beach.
This is a simple and convenient Göcek rental option that will make you feel wondrously at home.
- Part of a gated, patrolled resort complex
- On the banks of a canal
- Accessible by boat (up to 6m)
- Private dock
- Walking distance to village center
- Large communal pool (not heated)
- Access to a private beach club (€ with discount)
- Dining area
- Interior/exterior living/dining areas
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Washing machine
- Flat-screen TV
- Golf cart (during summer only and subject to availability)
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
There are three bedrooms in this Göcek rental home, the smallest of which features a sofa bed and shares an adjacent bathroom. The master suite, however, has an en-suite with a tub, shower, and vanity to ensure luxurious privacy. This suite also has a walk-in closet and benefits from a private balcony with stunning views of the gated community.
MASTER SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub, shower and vanity. Walk-in closet. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Two separate twin beds. Adjacent bathroom with shower and vanity. Private balcony.
BEDROOM 3 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Sofa bed. Adjacent bathroom with shower and vanity. Private balcony.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Spacious and bright, the interior living spaces of this Göcek rental home are designed for communal experiences. A long, tiled living room leads to the roomy, fully-fitted kitchen and gives a sense of cohesion and flow. The big, French doors open onto the lush garden that is soaked by the sun during spring, summer and early autumn. As well as the deck chairs by the private dock, there is a shaded seating area in the garden that makes the perfect setting for evening cocktails and morning coffees.
Rental Price Includes
- Weekly cleaning and linen change
Know Before You Go
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- As is typical of homes in Turkey, expect the beds and pillows to be on the firm side.
- Discounted access to Blue Point Beach, Göcek’s exclusive private beach
- Terraced homes with neighbours share a communal pool
- Golf carts available for guest use during summer months, though subject to availability
- Noise restrictions apply in the community
- You can dock your boat in front of this home.
- Third bedroom is narrow and features a sofa bed
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Children should be supervised at all times as the water’s edge is close to the home.
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, parties and nightlife.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!