Swissôtel 3-br Residences
"Sophisticated and Smart with Stunning Bosphorus Views." - Reviewed by Lisa
The 3-bedroom units at Swissôtel Residences are housed in a mid-rise tower just 100 steps away from the main hotel lobby. The residences have their own gated security entrance complete with a full security check for every car. The residence tower has its own check-in desk with concierge and 24-hr help desk.
Units are very smart in tone on tone of cinnamon-hued woods strikingly paired with smart, striped grey marble flooring. The decor is modern, sophisticated and showcased to perfection by the many windows. Light fills the apartments and, if you choose the river-view units, you’ll never be disappointed by the fascinating views out to the busy Bosphorus with its hectic shipping lanes and the heady landscape of mosques intermingled with skyscrapers and old palaces.
Exclusive to TripWix Guests
An excellent breakfast buffet – including both hot and cold items – is served every day on the lobby level. TripWix guests also have complimentary access to all hotel facilities including room service and the use of all spa and workout facilities.
The light, airy lobby – all decked out in Turkish art deco décor – offers a variety of seating and coffee shop areas in with spectacular views over the Bosphorus. It’s a place where you’ll find the movers and shakers of this upscale European-side neighborhood. Deals are being done, guests are arriving or departing, coffees, cocktails and snacks can all be enjoyed in the frenetic ambiance of the lively lobby.
But an elevator trip to the soothing spa or the rooftop with its stunning infinity pool and fabulous sunset bar takes guests to another level of relaxation and enjoyment.
As for the famous Istanbul shopping experience – don’t think you have to go outside to find satisfying retail therapy! Just stroll through the lobby to the upper mezzanine floor where you’ll find a florist shop, a photography and video studio, a sundry store and bookshop, an interior design studio, a hair-styling lounge and the inevitable rug dealer. Of course, there’s no end of high-end jewelry options from Venue to Van Cleef; Boucheron to Vhernier.
This is a “Security First” hotel – an award given to a limited number of elite properties in the Republic of Turkey who fulfill and maintain some very stringent security standards.
- “Security First” property. 24/7 gated, manned security with full security check and metal detectors.
- Use of all hotel facilities – restaurants, bars, concierge, spa and fitness centre, bellmen, room service
- Excellent location for shopping, exploring the park, dining
- Breakfast served daily on the ground floor
- Fully-equipped kitchens with Nespresso machines
- Fridge-stocking service
- Satellite TV
- Free 512 Kbps High-Speed Internet Access
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Master bedrooms offer cleverly-configured cupboards and plenty of storage space to accommodate short and long-term stays. Sexy, push-back, sliding marble doors expose the oval, free-standing bathtub and seductive grey slate rain-head showers. All in all, a Master Suite made for luxuriating in.
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with tub, rain-head shower and double vanity.
Sleeps 1 – Twin bed. Shares guest bathroom.
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with rain-head shower and double vanity.
.ALL UNITS INCLUDE HOTEL-QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, TOILETRIES, MAKEUP MIRRORS, ROBES, SLIPPERS, HAIR DRYERS, TV, WIFI, BLACKOUT BLINDS, HEATING AND A/C.
The residences are spacious, well planned and comfortable with lots of feels-like-home details.
All living areas are spacious with large sitting/dining rooms. Each unit has a good-sized workspace with hidden power panels.
The extremely well-equipped and fitted kitchens are perfect for whipping up a quick meal or hors-d’oeuvres for a classy cocktail party. The great, glassy, in-kitchen eating areas offering lots of light and wonderful views were a feature that I particularly liked.
- Large work desk
- Dual-line telephone
- Voicemail and dataport
- Free 512 Kbps High-Speed Internet Access
- iPod docks
- Fully-equipped kitchen
Purovel Spa & Sport offers an excellent menu of treatments, holistic therapies and group or private fitness classes.
Whether you’re on a business trip and need a quick, pre-meeting workout or need to relax after a hard day’s shopping, you sure to find what you need at this super-impressive spa and fitness facility. This spa and gym has it all: Couple’s massage steam and therapy rooms, 14 treatment rooms, hydrotherapy room, relaxation lounge, salt pool… not to mention a stunning rooftop lap pool with picture-perfect views!
- Weight Lifting
- Pilates – Kinesis – Gravity – Power Plate – Yoga – Boxing
- Alternative Sports Activities: Table Tennis – Basketball
- Private + group Classes
- Indoor + outdoor Pools
- Steam Room
- Relaxation Room with Heated Water Bed
- Tropical Shower
- Changing Rooms
- Salt Pool
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping
Know Before You Go
- Super-friendly staff in residences and hotel
- Hotel is 100 steps away from the residences tower
- Smoking or non-smoking residences
- Late Check-Out/Early Check-In (subject to availability)
- Magazines & Daily preferred newspaper
- Daily VIP Amenity Refresh for TripWix guests
- Great central location for all Istanbul offers
Staff and Services
- Daily cleaning
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Sightseeing, shopping, cultural events, boat trips, gastronomy, nightlife, swimming, fitness room, spa, hamman
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Private tour guide
- Chauffeured transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Babysitting services
- Organizing car rentals
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!