Puerto Vallarta Villa with Rustic Charm and Beach Access
"Bold, Mexican charm meets tradition in a great spot a short walk to a sandy beach." - Reviewed by Deborah
Perched above a pristine stretch of coastline with the crashing waves close enough to hear and smell, this Puerto Vallarta rental is packed with traditional features and rustic charm.
The orange stucco walls and tiled steps pair with the dark wooden beams of the outer roofing and terraces, adding to the old-time charm of this villa. Inside, each space holds a hint of the local culture and history with colorful artwork and Mexican handicrafts. Meanwhile, from the covered balcony you will get a wonderful view of the cerulean Pacific waves and can taste the warm salty breeze with your breakfast.
Spread over two levels, this Puerto Vallarta villa has plenty of space to spread out in. What’s more, each space has a unique and beautiful flair that brings a piece of this region’s colorful and vibrant history to light in unexpected ways.
The highlights of this Puerto Vallarta villa are its proximity to the beach, ocean views and delicious meal preparation from the in-villa chef (groceries €).
- Heated infinity pool
- Access to footpath leading to the beach
- Chef to prepare two meals per day (groceries €)
- Outside bar
- BBQ Grill
- Inside dining area
- Living room with TV
- Breakfast bar
- Fully equipped kitchen
- Music system
- TV Satellite
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Spread across two levels, the three bedrooms of this property are spacious, comfortable, and beautifully finished. With en-suite bathrooms and ocean views in each as well as unique decorative flairs, all three have a distinct character that makes them stand out.
The bedrooms on the lower level open directly onto the pool terrace, while the Master Suite has a private terrace and a plethora of traditional features that make it feel truly opulent.
MASTER – TOP LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Private terrace. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 2 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Open to shared pool terrace. Ocean view.
BEDROOM 3 – LOWER LEVEL
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Open to shared pool terrace. Partial ocean view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, FANS, TV, SAFE BOX AND WI-FI.
Charming, elegant, and welcoming, the living spaces of this rustic coastal villa are designed to provide the best possible views of the waves while still offering relief from the heat of the day. Close enough to scent the morning air, the ocean is a constant companion in this Puerto Vallarta villa, whether you are in the cool, open-plan living room or out on the sun-soaked pool terrace.
Large, sliding doors give unobstructed views and let in plenty of natural light and fresh air. As well as a plush seating area, placed to give clear views, the villa has a traditional Mexican kitchen where the villa’s private chef will cook your group two meals a day or you can prepare yourself a snack.
The alfresco dining area and stone bar are ideal for cocktails and light snacks at sundown.
Rental Price Includes
- Daily housekeeping services Mon-Sat
- Chef to prepare 2 meals per day Mon-Sat (groceries $)
- Waiter / Houseman
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Steps from the villa provide private access to an ocean footpath that takes you to a lovely sandy beach.
- Larger groups or two families traveling together can rent the neighbouring 3-bedroom home which can be joined. Likewise, a 6-bedroom villa is also available to provide a 12-bedroom option (additional costs may apply to host gatherings and meals with whole group in one space)
- All children counted in the maximum capacity.
- No student or bachelor party type groups
- As is typical of a home in a lush area of the tropics, wildlife and insects should be expected. This villa is regularly fumigated; however insects are possible in outdoor areas and if doors are left open, especially during the rainy season.
Staff and Services
- Waiter / Houseman
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Shopping, sightseeing, restaurants, walking, swimming, nightlife, surfing, stand-up paddle, diving, parasailing, snorkeling, fishing, whale watching, spear fishing, horseback riding, ATV, zip lines, golf, tennis, yoga
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“I might be biased, but Puerto Vallarta is the perfect beach destination with mountains, rivers and cobblestone streets.”