Renaissance Style Apartment in the Heart of Positano
"Probably one of the best views of Positano for brushing your teeth!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Looking for a slice of traditional Italian beauty on your next vacation? This compact but delightful apartment in Positano offers a truly unforgettable experience. From the traditional terracotta-tiled terrace, the city of Positano is laid out in full, with the sparkling sea in the distance.
With a coffee in hand and a light breakfast, this is the perfect place to watch the sun rise and set over a city whose roots date back to the 9th century.
Perfect for solo travelers and couples, this apartment is beautifully finished and carefully designed for maximum effect. From traditional, hand-finished tiles to antique dark wood furnishings and high ceilings, each feature is perfectly placed to ensure a greater sense of size and grandeur.
This apartment offers high-speed Wi-Fi, daily towel change and bed-making services, and a midweek cleaning service to ensure that the apartment stays as fresh as the day you walked in!
- Picturesque vista
- Sea view terrace
- Terrace garden
- Al fresco dining
- Positano style décor
- Living room
- Satellite TV
- Heating / Air conditioning
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The master bedroom is lovingly decorated to showcase the traditional style of the region and has direct access to a sea-view balcony.
Red features predominantly in this space, paired with crisp white and dark wood to ensure that it feels bright and cool even in the heart of summer. Its en-suite bathroom is an ode to the sea, finished with traditional tiles in a vibrant, royal blue and the best views for your daily ablutions.
The living room has a sofa bed for those who like to travel with friends or children, and a social bathroom.
MASTER BEDROOM 1
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with bathtub. Sea view balcony.
LIVING ROOM 2
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size sofa bed. Adjacent bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, SAFE, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Though compact, the living spaces of this central Positano apartment offer everything that you could need during your stay.
The red and blue colour scheme that flows throughout makes each space feel vibrant and energizing. As well as a comfortable seating area and indoor table for dining, there is an alfresco dining table on the picturesque terrace that offers panoramic views and a fragrant environment.
The small kitchen is cleverly designed to make the most of each square foot, and features plenty of white wood and hand-painted tiles to make the space feel bright and airy.
Rental Price Includes
- Cleaning service (2 hours midweek)
- Change of towels and beds made every day
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Nearby parking is limited, please reserve in advance.
- Discount available for weekly stays (must arrive/depart on Sat-Sat).
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- High-chairs available (€)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Hiking, shopping, gastronomy, wine tasting, beach, bars, boat trips, sight-seeing, swimming, water sports, nightlife, culture.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”