Mountain-Top Kalkan Villa with Sea Views
"This Kalkan villa feels as if it is a part of the very mountains themselves" - Reviewed by Deborah
Perched on the high skirts of the Taurus mountains, located just behind Kalkan, this stunning mountain villa has unobstructed views of the countryside and coastline. From the windows and gardens, it is easy to feel like you have the world in the palm of your hand. Built from rough, natural stone, which often shows through into the interior rooms, this Kalkan villa feels as if it is a part of the very mountains themselves.It is also a particular treat for larger groups who choose to rent this villa alongside two similar stone cottages next door to sleep between 12-18 guests in three homes.
Though sleek and modern in many ways, the villa has a range of traditional Turkish features and classically styled furnishings that give the spaces character and flair. In each distinct space, you will find large windows or sliding doors that allow plenty of natural light and air in, keeping them comfortable and cool in the heat of the day. Smooth stone floors add to this, preventing the summer days from becoming overwhelming.
On the terrace, you will find comfortable sun loungers and a private outdoor pool that overlooks the shimmering sea and rolling landscape of Kalkan. This is the perfect place for relaxing reading and evening cocktails.
- Private outdoor infinity pool (not heated)
- Jetted tub
- Complete privacy
- Incredible views of Kalkan Bay and islands
- Indoor and outdoor dining and living areas
- Fully fitted kitchen
- TV (international channels)
- Private garden
- 1 or 2 additional similar neighboring homes can be booked together.
- Onsite parking
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
The three bedrooms within this property are spread over the two levels and have their own en-suite bathrooms. The principal suite and second bedroom on the upper floor have particularly lovely views because of their elevated position, but the ground floor bedroom benefits from access to the sea-view terrace, which is stunning in the early morning.
Each bedroom features the same natural stone and pale flooring as the main living area but with more focus on traditional Turkish fabrics and patterns, especially in the bedding. The principal suite stands out, in particular, because of its semi-open plan nature and high-end jetted tub which benefits from the views of the room while maintaining privacy.
PRINCIPAL SUITE 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. Open plan jetted tub. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in shower. Private sea view terrace.
BEDROOM 2 – UPSTAIRS
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity and rain head and handheld showers. Access to sea view terrace.
BEDROOM 3 – GROUND
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds. En-suite bathroom with vanity and walk-in rain head and handheld shower. Sea view terrace.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, PRIVACY/BLACKOUT BLINDS, LUXURY HOTEL QUALITY SHEETS, BEDDING, PRIVACY AND BLACKOUT BLINDS, TOWELS, POOL TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, HEAT, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Compact yet stylish, the living spaces of this Kalkan villa are designed to be comfortable, welcoming, and beautiful, but more than this they are intended to make the most of the stunning views that surround its hilltop location. Floor-to-ceiling windows and sliding doors in front of the main seating area provide an unobstructed view of the pool area and the water and landscape beyond it.
Comfortable, rolled arm leather chairs and sofas are placed to make the most of the stunning views and provide exquisite comfort. One stunning feature of the main living area is the wood-beamed ceiling and its traditional and detailed light fixture. This space also has a formal dining table for family meals.
The kitchen area also overlooks and has direct access to the pool terrace. Thanks to pale stone flooring, neutral cabinets, and white appliances, the otherwise compact space feels sleek, elegant, and airy.
Step out onto the pool terrace and you will benefit from both the sunshine and the cooling sea breeze.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping once a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Weekly linen change
- 24/7 Ambassador service (concierge)
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
Know Before You Go
- Infinity pool is not heated
- Daily housekeeping and linen change available (€)
- Can be rented together with 1 or 2 similar neighbouring homes for larger groups totaling 12 or 18 guests.
- Open mezzanine floor – small children will need supervision
- Steep driveway to access home
- Some road noise rises from below
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Children welcome
- Sorry, pets not allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Yachting and Gulet day trips, boating, swimming, water sports, fishing, snorkeling, gastronomy, sightseeing, shopping.
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Private chef for meal preparation
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions, and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
Perfect ForBeach LoversCouplesGroup of FriendsHistory BuffsMulti-Generational FamiliesWater Sports Fanatics
"This is my hometown - Kalkan. I'll be more than happy to share the beauty of Kalkan with you."