Charming villa with infinity pool overlooking Kalkan Bay
"Unsurpassed location overlooking Kalkan Bay. An intimate atmosphere and lovely gardens make this a standout rental home in Turkey" - Reviewed by Lisa
Hidden amongst shrubs, flowers and scented bushes, this Kalkan villa commands an idyllic setting. It perfectly combines magnificent sea views, the warmth of the local stone walls, a cute, kidney shaped pool, and well-tended gardens to create a charming façade that complements the more current interiors.
A lovely blend of old and new Turkey in a truly magnificent location. You are sure to ‘’Oooh’’ and ‘’Ahhh’’ when you enter the front door as you realize you’ll never tire of the ever-changing millions of blue tones of Kalkan Bay and the sky above. Picture-perfect windows on both floors frame the exquisite vista which will become the focal point of your stay, with its endless procession of passing boats, and water sports lovers.
A simple, yet spacious, floor plan with clean contemporary feel is suffused with natural light, yet perfectly balanced with warm wooden floors. Furnishings are modern and airy and the whole adds up to a
wonderful beachside home to enjoy with friends, family and loved ones.
For larger groups, 4 neighboring villas can be booked together to accommodate up to 24 people.
- Stunning Mediterranean views
- Private swimming pool
- Indoor/Outdoor living and dining
- Multiple terraces and balconies
- Separate entrance kitchenette for pool support
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Access to hotel facilities
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
All three bedrooms follow the same clean lined and simple décor plan as the rest of the home, each with an emphasis on its view.
The Master Suite with its magnificent views of the ocean from the bed and an open plan bathroom is hard to tear yourself away from, you will not need many excuses to enjoy early morning coffees or looking at the night-time twinkling lights of Kalkan from the private upper terrace.
MASTER SUITE – UPPER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. Open en-suite bathroom with shower. Sea and mountain views.
BEDROOM 2 – LOWER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower. Terrace access.
BEDROOM 3 – LOWER FLOOR
Sleeps 2 – King-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower and tub. Terrace access.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI.
Soaring ceilings and an open plan living/dining and kitchen area make relaxing, eating and cooking a breeze. Coupled with easy access to the patios and terraces, this Kalkan rental home was made for al fresco living. And, with room service at the touch of a button, entertaining and dining under the stars has never been easier.
Rental Price Includes
- Welcome hamper
Know Before You Go
- Multiple villas side by side mean that larger groups of up to 24 guests can be accommodated when booked together.
- As the villa has its own private pool, there is no access to the hotel’s communal pool.
- The sea is abundant with turtles
- Turkish beds tend to be on the hard side
Guests will have access to the following hotel facilities.
- Breakfast ($) – must be booked 1-day prior due hotel capacity
- Beach Club
- Room service
- Complimentary motor launch to Kalkan (runs throughout the day and early evening)
- Massage service ($)
- A mandatory accommodation tax is applicable on all reservations (please inquire for specific information)
Staff and Services
- Daily housekeeping: cleaning and linen change (every other day)
- Concierge services
- Chef ($)
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- 648Sunset boat trips, quadbike safaris, gullet cruise, sightseeing, beach, shopping, gastronomy, nightlife, chefs
Additional Services ($€£)
- Itinerary planning – pre- and post-arrival
- In-villa chef services
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!