Ultra-Modern Amalfi Rental Villa with Beach Access
"Windows peer to the horizon like paintings while the rooftop terrace makes you feel on top of the world." - Reviewed by Lisa
Modern and contemporary in design, this gem of an Amalfi Coast rental villa relaxes just a few steps from Acquachiara beach with a private exterior staircase taking you straight down to the seashore.
Its style challenges convention with its white, contemporary design that contrasts beautifully with the intense blues of the sea that pierce the interiors through large arched windows. Upon entering, the home immediately embraces you in beauty and comfort. Living areas are spacious, with a large open-plan interior, a fabulous rooftop terrace and a lovely alfresco dining patio.
Just imagine yourself dining in the warm summer breeze, making those strong family and friend connections, or even cooking up a scrumptious meal in the modern kitchen. Pair all the amenities from this vacation home with local food and wine and you’ll have the vacation on the Amalfi Coast you’ve always dreamed of.
The location is ideal for those wishing to explore the area as well as relax as the property sits in a gorgeous, pristine cove close to the famous Torre Normanna landmark.
- Private access to beach
- Sea views
- Landscaped garden
- Rooftop terrace
- Outdoor kitchen with BBQ
- 2 Alfresco dining areas
- Two outdoor showers
- Open-plan lounge-diner
- Fully equipped kitchen
- SAT TV
- Hi-Fi System
- Home automation system
- Video intercom and CCTV system
- Laundry room
- Private parking for 1 vehicle (max 5 meters)
- Ceiling fans and AC
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Four bedrooms are located on the two floors divided by just eight steps. Each has a specific color focal point with naturally hued furnishings that accent each of the room’s colors.
Each of the four bedrooms has a private bathroom with an enclosed shower.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Rain and handheld shower. Sea view
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with vanity. Rain and handheld shower.
Sleeps 2 – Queen-size bed. En-suite bathroom with jetted tub and twin vanities
Sleeps 2 – Two Twin beds or king-size bed. En-suite bathroom with shower.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, CEILING FANS, A/C, ROOM SAFE AND WI-FI.
This Italian sea-view villa blends both contemporary and Mediterranean design, a style that works exceptionally well in this area. The living areas have panoramic sea views and the dining area has a huge dining table, giving you enough room for every person in your group.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping twice a week (not on weekends and national holidays)
- Midweek bedlinen and towel change (stays 7+ nights)
- Welcome food hamper
- Welcome buffet (stays 7+ nights)
- Porter service for check-in and check-out
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- 24/7 Concierge
Know Before You Go
- This home does not have a swimming pool but has 2 outside showers on the rooftop terrace for cooling down and private access to a beach that can be pebbly at times.
- Maximum capacity for this home is for up to 8 guests in 4 bedrooms. The home can sleep up to 10 guests with the option of adding 2 single beds in Bedroom 3 and 4 upon prior request (€).
- From June to September guests can reserve sunbeds and umbrellas € at a small local beach club.
- Please note winter in this area is low season, where most restaurants and stores are closed
- To get to the villa there is a private staircase with 220 steps while the beach can be reached from the villa by going down a private staircase with 40 steps.
- A mandatory nominal touristic tax per person per night is applicable on all reservations and paid either at check-in or check-out (please inquire for specific information).
Staff and Services
Kids Services & Activities
- Not suitable for children under 5 years
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- City, Beach, Sightseeing, Water sports, Hiking. Biking, cycling, Gastro, Wine tours, Shopping, Culture
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Italy has my heart and is my second home. I want guests to share in the beauty I see every day. Sometimes it’s the simplest things in life that matter.”