Ground Level Cabo Condo with Private Hot Tub and Communal Pool
"The hot tub is camouflaged by tropical foliage to keep your romantic sweet-nothings a secret." - Reviewed by Deborah
Those seeking a sense of community while on vacation in Los Cabos will find it in this exclusive, ground-floor Punta Ballena apartment.
Compact yet versatile, this elegantly appointed condo in Cabo with communal pool sits within the heart of a secure vacation village with world-class amenities just moments from its front door. A large, shared pool with sun loungers and communal palapa seating areas lays the scene for fun-in-the-sun times while the beach is just a short walk away. For those seeking some tranquility, the condo’s private outdoor hot tub with views of the landscaped grounds can be accessed from its lovely terrace.
The open-plan interior of this Cabo condo makes the most of every square foot. This allows for an unobstructed line of sight from the fully fitted kitchen, through the living and dining room, to the elegant terrace and views of the pool and grounds beyond. Natural stone floors and wide, arched doorways with clean-cut silhouettes create a sense of space and light, even when the sun starts to go down.
Olive green cabinets and built-in appliances make sure that the already large kitchen feels cool and spacious, even when there’s more than one cook at work! It’s easy to make sumptuous meals and cool cocktails for peaceful morning meals or sunset nibbles!
- Communal swimming and sunning pool
- Communal child-friendly pool
- Communal club house and fitness facilities
- Private Jacuzzi
- Private BBQ
- Club house with pool, Ping Pong, Putting and Foosball tables
- Communal exercise equipment/gym
- Sauna/steam room
- Indoor and outdoor dining area
- Indoor and outdoor living area
- Fully fitted kitchen with breakfast bar
- Large flatscreen TV / Stereo System / iPhone connection
- Wheelchair accessible
- Water purification system
- Zoned A/C and Ceiling fans
- Gated community
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Each bedroom has a unique personality created by design features and subtle décor elements. From cool beige and white bedding with wooden furnishings and shutters to a grand four-poster bed with subtle blue and green elements, these touches make the rooms welcoming.
Each room benefits from a stunning bathroom with natural stone and tile elements that will give a sense of luxury to your morning ablutions.
MASTER SUITE 1 – MAIN HOUSE
Sleeps 2 – 1 King-size bed. Smart TV. En-suite bathroom with bathtub and shower. Garden view.
Sleeps 2 – 1 King-size bed. Smart TV. En-suite bathroom with shower. Alarm clock. Garden and pool view.
Sleeps 2-4 – Two Double beds. En-suite bathroom with shower. Alarm clock. garden view.
ALL BEDROOMS INCLUDE CLOSETS, SHEETS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIR DRYER, A/C, AND WI-FI, SATELLITE TV, CORNER CHAIR WITH COFFEE TABLE.
The interior living areas of this condo in Cabo with communal pool are part of one wider, open-plan space that is perfect for maintaining a steady, cool temperature even in the heat of the day. This also offers a range of seating options such as a dainty breakfast bar at the counter between the kitchen and living room, the large, L-shaped sofa in coastal shade of blue and grey, and, of course, the large dining table (also in blues and greys).
Outside, a covered terrace with hot tub offers plenty of shade and protection from the strong sunshine while ensuring lovely views of the swaying palms and sparkling waters around the vacation community. This is the perfect spot for a morning coffee.
Rental Price Includes
- Housekeeping every other day
- 24/7 Ambassador service
- Itinerary planning, pre- and post-arrival
- Access to the Auberge Private Residences facilities including a communal pool, clubhouse, restaurant, tennis and fitness facilities (no access to Esperanza Resort facilities). Access to additional areas and activities may require an additional fee.
Know Before You Go
- This condo is part of the Auberge Private Residences within the wider Esperanza Resort community.
- The Esperanza Resort is a separate property to which guests staying here do not have access. The main hotel and its pools are for hotel guests only.
- Punta Ballena Beach is not recommended for swimming. There are many swimmable beaches 10 to 15 minutes away in each direction.
Staff and Services
- Housekeeper (Every other day)
- Sorry, no pets allowed.
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Whale watching, spa treatments, golf, deep sea fishing, swimming, restaurants, beaches, walking, cycling.
Additional Services ($€£)
- In-villa chef service
- Round-trip airport transportation
- In-villa spa service
- Grocery shopping service
- Tours and excursions
- Fitness personnel
- Babysitting services
- Infant equipment rentals
- Security personnel
- Private guides
- Other services may be available – just ask!
“Los Cabos is a place to unwind and enjoy the finer things in life, from the food to the beaches to the place you stay.”