Vale do Lobo hideaway, 2 bed apartments in great location
‘’Classic and stylish- who needs more from a vacation getaway!" - Reviewed by Lisa
Bright and lovely with a classic twist, these recently refurbished apartments in Vale do Lobo make the perfect hideaway for those looking to access all the world-famous amenities which can be found on the doorstep.
Open plan living/dining/kitchens are located a couple of steps down from the entryway and bedrooms are situated on two floors, each with its own bathroom offering plenty of privacy.
Perfect for friends travelling together or a small family, these two-bedroom getaways offer all the necessities with inside/outside dining facilities, immaculate, well-fitted kitchens for breakfasts on the patio or stay-at-home meals trying your hand at Portuguese flavours picked up from the local gourmet grocery store.
Bathrooms follow the stylish classic lines of black marble countertops offset by fresh neutral ceramic flooring and tilework.
Pristine walls and neutral floors are easy on the eye with pops of subtle colour from artwork and furnishings.
- Fully fitted and equipped kitchen
- Outdoor Patio
- Alarm system
- Welcome basket
- Satellite TV
- Sofa bed in living room
- AC and heat
Bedrooms and Bathrooms
Two good-sized bedrooms each occupy one floor. The lower-level bedroom is at the front of the building with a bathroom next door, whilst the upper level is at the back of the building with a patio and bathroom on the same floor.
Neutral floor tiles and white walls make the perfect backdrop to the dramatic black wrought iron and granite countertops.
MASTER BEDROOM 1 – UPSTAIRS
Sleep 2 – Two twin/king bed. Access to private patio. Separate bathroom with double vanities and shower cubicle
BEDROOM 2 – ENTRY LEVEL
Bedroom 2- 2 Two twin/king bed. Separate bathroom with double vanities and bathtub/shower combo and bidet
ALL BEDROOMS OFFER LINENS, BEDDING, TOWELS, HAIRDRYERS, BLACK-OUT DRAPES, AC/HEAT, TOILETRIES.
Take a couple of steps down from the entryway into the living/dining area with small but well-equipped kitchen.
Sliding glass doors open out to a balcony with table and chairs.
Recently refurbished (2021) spaces are clean, bright, and immaculately clean with fun photographic artwork depicting vale deo Lobo in days gone by.
Rental Price Includes
- Maid service included for reservations of 4 nights or more
- Bed linen and towels changed once a week.
- Complimentary use of the Vale do Lobo Resort Bus;
- Free access to the Vale do Lobo Rotunda Pool (open from June to September, depending on weather conditions);
- Complimentary food parcel on arrival
- Reception 24/7.
Know Before You Go
- Some street noise can be heard from the bedroom
- Bi-level apartment
- Building with stairs only
- Sorry, no pets allowed
Activities Available On-Site or Nearby
- Beach, walking, water sports, diving, hiking, biking, golf, shopping, culture trips, sightseeing, spa treatments, waterpark.
- Itinerary planning – pre and post-arrival
- In-villa spa service
- Chef for evening meal
- Round-trip airport transportation
- Grocery shopping service
- Concierge services
- Babysitting services
- Booking tours, excursions and restaurant reservations
- Other services may be available – just ask!
"For the past 12 years, I've been making Algarve visitors’ dreams come true. My goal is to give guests the best holidays ever!